Saturday, July 23, 2011

Videos

First up as some Brazilian soldiers in the shower. I don't know what it is about military guys that does it for me. I think it's that whole only the butches of the butch make it in the army type mentality. Anyway all three have some fun. Next up is Castro in another episode of it's gonna hurt. Don't know who the other guy is. This for me was just painful to watch. Again Castro gives this aura of a straight guy that really is not into what he's doing. Not only that, but he seems so into himself that he doesn't hear what the camera guy asks him or when he says hey give the guy a break, but if you like guys with big cocks fucking other guys then doesn't matter what I say. Third up is Andrew Justice and his co-workers. I didn't know that Andrew had done anything recently. I mean this movie is like a year or 2 old, but I thought he retired 4 years ago. Anyway it's another good scene from Titan. Then it's Fed XXX. I can't remember which Raging Stallion video this came from, but I always enjoyed it. Ups and Fed Ex guys are a bit of a fetish of mine. I think it's the shorts or the fact that you do put on quite a bit of muscle lifting all those heavy packages. Yes I did mean both meanings of the words. Lastly (my final clip was deleted) is Zak Spears and Kyle Kennedy. This was the scene that first introduced me to Zak Spears. I love his deep sexy voice and hairy muscular body. It's the first scene from The Journey Back which is a movie about Zak Spears returning to the business.








No comments:

Post a Comment