Friday, July 22, 2011

No reason to be, but I am

Yesterday me and my boyfriend were sitting in our love seat and he's playing with my nipples. I said I'd let him since he didn't get to for a whole week with me being gone. Well that got to the point where he said I know you hate me playing with them because it gets you stimulated. Well there's no reason to be embarrassed about an erection. Well here's the thing. I am embarrassed. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have a boner like back when you are in high school in class. No this is for a different reason. My boyfriend is not the horniest guy in the world. I call him a perv, but he really isn't. He isn't very sex driven. Well for me it feels like I'm slapping him in the face (and not the fun way) every time I get a boner. The other day he mentioned that I left a stain on the bed. Asked me if I had a wet dream. Well all that embarrasses me because I feel bad that it makes it seem like I'm a highly sexual person. I mean I am, but I don't like to rub my boyfriend's face in it. You see we don't have spontaneous sex. I don't ever expect him to dick in my pants and give me a handjob. He needs a bit of stimulation to make sure the blood flows in the right places. It's why he allowed me to play with other guys if I just really need to get off and he wasn't putting out. It's also why he doesn't really ask me how often I jack off because I'm sure he knows the answer. I'm not with him for sex alone. I'm with him because I'm happy with him and emotionally fulfilled. Don't want him to think otherwise and my constant boners don't help that.
I've posted pictures of Alexey Leskuov before. unless I'm misspelling it again. Anyway this picture comes at a major blow to my ego. 1. the guy is 5' 6". That is what my body could look like if I got serious about my diet and supplements and hit the gym super hard. Now the final blow. He's only like 5 months older than me. I thought he was younger (not that it really helps either way). So yeah that could be me if I got into bodybuilding at an early age. Maybe I'll just get lucky enough to play with him one of these days. Probably the closest I'll get to looking like that.
Saw this picture on Happy Town and just had to post it. On there it's a bit bigger and required me to scroll down. Well if you cut him off at the waist you swear that's cum all over him. No it's just his Str8cam Lube. It was designed to look like his cum. I've wanted to try it just because it would look like Str8 Jeff shot all over my dick. Yeah I'm a bit of a perv.
I'd love to adjust this guys package. I mean this guy physically does it for me. He's got just the right amount of hair. He has a nipple ring which I find hot. And he's got a pretty nice body. Even has facial hair. Still trying to figure out if the picture behind him is an actual photograph or a painting and if it's of him. If it is then he's hot all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment