Thursday, July 7, 2011

To answer the question

I'm sure some of you have noticed the spinning globe on the left hand side of the blog. Well I've put it there not because I want to be noisy, but because it strokes my ego. You see I can check on the stats of my blog using the stats tab. I can see how many hits I've gotten so far in the day, week, month, year, and all time. I can see who referred them, what they typed into a search to find my blog, and even the world audience. Keeping that in mind it doesn't show me where in each specific country I'm getting a hit from. Well now I can see where my hits are coming from. It's actually pretty interesting. I expected to get hits from the US, but never thought I'd get so many from outside the US. So that's the reason why I posted it. Keep in mind that just because it does show the city and state and country flag, it doesn't point out where exactly you are. Plus it's sometimes wrong. I know that for me it sometimes says I'm in one city when I'm not. Think it just depends on your connection.
I think this has to be one of the hottest pictures I've every posted. For me nothing is hotter then sticking my dick right between a hard set of hairy pecs. I try to do this on my boyfriend, but he always pushes my body up so that he can suck my dick. Yeah that's not a terrible thing, but sometimes I just want to rub my dick in between his pecs like this. And I mean this guy has a perfect chest in my mind. It's not super huge, but not small and has just the right amount of hair to really tickle your dick. Wish I could see this happen live.
This theory actually is a perfect illustration for a point I've been wanting to make for a long time. For me whenever I see a guy with 1 or both of his nipples pierced it says to me he is up for some male action. No I don't mean he is necessarily full blown gay, but he is up for some sort of sexual act with a guy. Even if there is money involved. I just have a hard time believing that girls go crazy for a guy with pierced nipples. Just when I see something like this it draws my attention to his chest. And sexually your hand would kinda stay there. Truly straight guys do not like guys messing with their chest. Has something to do with treating them like a woman. Now could I be wrong about my theory of course. That's why it's a theory, but I will say that there are lot of gay guys and gay-for-pay guys who have them. Plus my co-worker who triggers my gaydar also has them.
I wish I knew who drew this so I could give him credit. This illustration is amazing. It looks almost real. When I first saw it I thought it was. Some guys have such amazing talent to capture a scene like this. Wonder if he had models or drew this from a picture. Either way it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment