Friday, July 29, 2011

Videos

The first video is one that I find hard to believe. It features Eric Evans as a married man confused about gay life. So his friend agrees to show him how. I find it hard to believe because Eric Evans has always struck me as a proud gay man (based on some interviews of his I read). That's why I can't believe him as a straight married man, but that being said it is a hot scene. I can never remember the name of his partner in this scene, but it's good chemistry. Next is Michael Brandon doing what he does best. Showing off his huge dick and fucking a helpless bottom with said dick. This one is for all you size queens out there. Third up is Doug Jeffries and Bruce Hill. I love this scene because I love both the guys in this scene. They are both DILFs. Flat out. They are hot muscle daddies that just know how to fuck. I'd love to be in the middle of the scene. The next scene is one I don't understand. Mainly because I don't speak Spanish. All I can say is who doesn't enjoy a good fuck after waking up? Fifth up is Brenno. It's your typical solo scene. A guy that's easy on the eyes that plays with himself until he explodes all over himself on camera. Lastly is Carlos Morales and Chris Blanc. There is a short transition scene on this clip, but once you get past it the action begins. It starts off pretty mundane, but it gets slightly kinkier towards the end. Yeah there is attempted (can't tell because of the angle) double penetration with a dildo. Yeah there you go.










No comments:

Post a Comment