Friday, July 8, 2011

Videos

Sadly my first video was deleted. I actually had a good synopsis for it. Oh well. Then new first post is of Von Legend. I know I've posted this before, but based on my views a lot of guys are still looking for it so here it is. The next video is a scene from Good Fellas Bed Fellas with Max Grand fucked. The scene is like 16 minutes, but the guys are done after like 10 or so. After that is just filler for the next scene. The third clip is what would happen if Y2K was real. Least according to the person that made the movie. It's a pretty interesting scene I will say that. Weird ending though. Now this next clip got a huge splash when I posted it on my social network. It's a young Matthew Rush. This is from the Other Side of Aspen 2 I believe. Must say he looks so different now. Don't know which one I truly prefer. Then it's my forever crush Eric Evans and Dan Dixon. This is a scene from Gates of Hell. Now I've watching this clip a couple of times and I can not answer the question as to if this is bareback or not. The person that posted it said it is, but I don't think so. Not based on the year this was made and the fact that Eric Evans didn't do bareback stuff until right before he retired. I think they wanted to make it look like he was. It was something I was curious about. Lastly is Josh Weston and Jason Adonis. Must say that is an interesting duo. A guy who's bi (don't think he calls himself gay-for-pay anymore) and a major pig bottom. Sparks do fly.










No comments:

Post a Comment