Thursday, July 21, 2011

Videos

The first video is a vintage video with Brad Stone and Corey Stevens. As I said before I have a thing for cowboys and I think these guys play the part well in they do have decent bodies. A lot of the times you see these "cowboys" that have a lot of muscle on which you wouldn't have seen on real cowboys. They'd have toned bodies like these guys. Next up is Ben Archer. Don't know the name of the movie this clip comes from. It starts off with Ben and a twink then a third guy shows up. Ben finishes himself off and then leaves the two to finish each other off. I kinda lose interest when Ben leaves. Yeah I find him very hot. The third clip is from the movie Muscle Resort. Don't know which one (there are at least 3). Basically the movie just features muscular guys fucking. Then again do you really need anymore? Then it's Sensual Training with Zeb Atlas. This one came out shortly after Zeb started letting guys suck him off. As you can see here he even gets rimmed. Plus he's hairy making him even sexier. I truly like the more open Zeb. Now if we can just get him to be fucked by a guy we'd be good. Last up (the final video got deleted) is Rafeal Alencar fucking. Basically doing what his dick was made to do. The funny thing is I'm not really a fan of his, but I still don't pass up an opportunity to post a video from him. Go figure.










No comments:

Post a Comment