Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So much change

So I'm seriously in need of a new website to use for videos. Xvideos is great and all, but they recently changed their embed code. It now isn't a straight forward embed code. Don't worry I can still post videos from their site with the new code, but I can't share them with the social site I'm on. Which annoys me because a lot of good videos are on that site. Plus seems like a lot of bi movies are creeping up. Not just bi, but straight as well. For instance there is a video of Zeb Atlas fucking a chick while Brenn Wyson jacks off watching. Not really a gay aspect. Then there is Frank Defeo fucking a chick as well. No clue why they are under the gay category. Anyway still trying to find a new site. I tried xxxbunker which does have a lot of the same videos as xvideos, but sadly it doesn't let you preview like xvideos or xlive. It's just a thumbnail. Plus when you click on a movie it doesn't take you to a different window. It's weird. Xtube keeps lagging which is getting on my nerves. Gayforit and itsallgay seem to not want to allow me to embed their videos still. At the moment I have come up with a temporary solution. Just hope that site doesn't start changing over.
I just like this photo. The guy is clearly not a model which is why I think I like it. He's in good shape and a cute face. He's approachable. Looks like we could have a good time. Typically the more model like a guy looks the more they seem like you shouldn't talk to them.
I like guys in leather. I especially like hairy muscular guys in leather. Just does it to me every time. Something about leather being so form fitting.
Try not to have a dirty thought in your head looking at this one. The other thing I can't help, but notice is the guy looks like he has tiny legs. Maybe it's just the way he's positioned. Doesn't help that I can't compare it to the upper body. But he does have an ass that clearly likes to be worked. Hopefully in more ways then one.

No comments:

Post a Comment