Thursday, July 1, 2010

Taken a break

Was just edging and needed to stop so I can eat. Plus air out my apartment. Today I'm just majorly horny. I mean I was super horny. Now it could be this new product I'm on or it could be because I haven't cum since Saturday. I also tried taking a dildo. When me and the boyfriend fucked on Saturday he was playing with my ass and when I finally relaxed I was enjoying it. Now I haven't been fucked in awhile. Think it has to do with the fact that I' no longer on that medication. I seemed to do it ok then I pulled it out and couldn't get it back in comfortably. Plus it was a anal trainer dildo so it's soft not hard. I'd think a hard would would be a better trainer. Anyway yeah still not like I use to be. Maybe one day. Well back to the videos. First up is the ever sexy Yakov. I find him super hot because he is built, but also has a lot of definition. Not a lot of guys have that. Plus he has amazing muscle control. Again not a lot of guys have that. I mean what he can do with his ass and pecs. Plus you should see the way he bounces his cock. He's oh so sexy. Next up is some cowboy sex. These guys are obviously more lean then buff. It's just something I posted for a change. Next is Joshua Scott and Tom Shannon. Both guys are very hot. Also seemed to go through a transformation. Seemed like Joshua was a bottom, but didn't seem as passive. Tom was a versatile bottom if I recall right now he's a total top. Both still have an amazing body though. Very hot to watch. Then to change things up is the movie Chasers. This was the movie that honestly made me realize how hot tom chase is. I mean he just looks amazing in this video and just got hotter and hotter. If you want to see some amazing cumshots and hot guys then I suggest you give this a look. Back to the clips with Roberto Giorgio. Per usual it's just a nice video to watch. Lastly is Dean Coxx and his huge load. Yeah that's all I can say on that one. Watch it.










No comments:

Post a Comment