Friday, July 2, 2010

Feeling a bit drained

This morning after my workout I was feeling really pumped up. I was full of energy and running around. Now I'm just tired and ready for a nap. Don't know what caused the huge amount of energy, but I want it back. Yesterday was a fun day though. I mean I was just so horny. Plus my nips seem to be more sensitive. It was a good edging session. Just hope I can recreate it Saturday night. Me and the boyfriend would go at it tonight, but we are going to go see a fireworks display. Plus if I don't get some more energy I'll fall asleep mid fuck. Well here's hoping tomorrow is better. As for the TGIF videos first up with have Adriano Marquez and Carlos Morales. I don't know what the other guys name is, but this is a scene from world of men. The funny thing is Adriano looks so young in it. Then seemingly over night he looks like he does now. It's also annoying that they kept cutting to the "girlfriend". Other then that hot guys and hotter sex. Second up is a nice bear romping with Eric Evans and Joe Romero. Eric plays the warden while Joe is the prisoner. The way Joe fucks I can believe he's been in prison and all pent up. Eric isn't looking too bad either. Kinda around his max size. The third movie is a scene I think from Coyote point. I just know it's a titan movie and that's like the only title of a new one I know. I'm also guessing that based on pics of Tyler Saint from that movie and that's what he looks like in this clip. It's a nice little orgy scene that breaks off into duos and threesomes. Keeping things going is Jay from manavenue. Per usual from that studio is a nice muscle stud with a load to blow. Fifth on the TGIF list is a partial scene with Buddy Jones and Julio Duran. Again don't know the other guys name, but I have seen him in another movie. Anyway this scene is funny to me. They handcuff him to the fence and as you'll see it moves. Plus Julio cums without any stimulation. Not exactly someone you'd want to have sex with if he cums just from watching a guy suck cock. Lastly is Eric Evans in Fraternity Pledge. All I'll say is if he was in one of the frats at my college I would join in a heartbeat.










No comments:

Post a Comment