Saturday, July 10, 2010

And need a break

First off let me start this blog by apologizing for two things. 1. for not posting in a long time. Couldn't help it. I had someone I was training at work and that left me no free time to surf the web since I was being watched while training. 2. For the previous videos I posted not working. Well the ones from gayforit. The site changed their video player layout so all previous videos now don't work. They all say you can't embed from this site which isn't true. You still can, but just have to get the new embed codes. Anyway me and my boyfriend are still doing good. I was training a new replacement so we could go on vacation. Going to Arizona. Should be fun. As for me my body image issues are slowly going away. This week alone 3 people have said I look bigger. That's not including my boyfriend who honestly says things to make me feel better. He also surprised me by being quite frisky on Wednesday. Usually on weekdays he's exhausted from work so we usually save it for the weekends. I had the day off today so I was edging. Been kinda horny lately. I think it's the test booster again. Good stuff. Well time for some videos that work. First up is Jean Franko in a scene from Rock and Hard place. Built guys and multiple cumshots. What is there not to like? Next is a clip called Last Patient. This clip proves that you can probably get into your doctors pants if your the last patient. Lastly is Ross Wilson and Dillon Roy in Daddy Chain. Hairy Daddies showing they still got it.




No comments:

Post a Comment