Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reviewing the times

The other day I was sitting at my desk thinking about how me and my boyfriend met. I mean there were so many times that we almost didn't end up together. I'm kinda romantic in the sense that I love hearing how couples met. I think it says a lot about the couple. I think what me and my boyfriend's story says is that we are two lucky ducks. I was on a site called ruffkin and I had recently gotten the balls to start talking to guys on there. He happened to be one of the first pics in the line up and I just sent a message saying hi. Well he responded back and we had a good causal conversation. Eventually we saw each other a lot and started talking over e-mail. Now he was very guarded with me. He told me so recently. He had recently run into a guy that was 16 on the site and if he hadn't been on his toes could have sent him some naughty pictures and got in trouble. I actually had the same problem too. Anyway I look a lot younger then I am (to the point that guys think I'm underage in pictures) and so he kinda kept me at a distance. He even gave me a fake name. Now about this time I had started my relationship with my Ex and he was in a relationship as well. He was cleaning his e-mail out because he was tired of friends that weren't friends that would talk to him. So when I kept talking to him he felt relieved. Eventually he told me his real name (which is a better name). At this time I was thinking I was getting serious with my Ex and he wasn't in a good relationship. He was feeling very frustrated. There were some e-mails I sent him that made him quite upset and vice versa. A lot of tears were shed, but eventually we started getting feelings for each other. He admitted it first. Said he had a crush on him and I said I had the same. Apparently that was a good thing because if I didn't he was actually going to end our talks. Well eventually I planned a visit to see him. As the day grew closer he revealed that he wasn't happy in his current relationship and said that I shouldn't come unless I planned on starting a relationship with him. He didn't want just a one night stand. I thought about it long and hard and at this time my Ex was starting to show his true colors and I wasn't liking it. So I broke it off with my Ex before I visited him. We had a good time. I met his then current Boyfriend and I saw how they weren't getting along. Eventually they did break up. When I got home I basically packed my bags and moved up to be with him. When I moved up we seemed to just keep fighting. He said I didn't have that spark in my eyes. It's true because he did plant the seed in my head that I could break it off with him and be with someone else. So we agreed to let me date at a certain date if it didn't seem to workout, but I got antsy and started looking which pissed him off. Well he thought it over and basically got on his knees and expressed his true feelings about how he was still feeling conflicted with his Ex. How he felt like he betrayed him and what not. Well after that talk and we aired more of our issues the spark was back and we've been together ever since with no big fight like before. Like I said a lot of times we could have broke it off, but we didn't and the fact that we are still together and stronger then ever is a great thing. I see many happy years in the future. I love that man. Well enough mushy stuff lets get to the smut. First up is Trojan Rock and Ivan Andros in a scene from Bunker. I had a thing for Trojan Rock. He is a very hot musclebear with the hottest accent. You'll see why I liked him so much in this clip. Next is a scene from Horns a Plenty. In this scene David Dirdam and Alex Ferrai go at it. Just like any Kristian Bjorn film there are multiple cumshots and the guys are in amazing shape. Third on the list is Colt from perfectguyz. Now the thing about Colt is he's a shooter. I have 4 clips he did for the site and in every single one he shoots an amazing load. I wish I could see it in person. See for yourself. Then there is another scene from Horns a Plenty with Luciano Prado, Antonio Ferrai (don't know if there is a relation to Alex Ferrai), and Nikolai Tinkoff. This is another amazing scene from that movie with the big stars Carlos Montenegro and Marius Mugler in fivesome. I could look up the other guys names, but well I don't find them as cute. I think the real stars of this scene is Carlos Montenegro and Marius Mugler really draw my attention. I mean they look amazing in the movie and it makes them really standout to me. Lastly is the finale scene from Horns a Plenty. I know I happened to post almost the whole movie, but it just happened to be like that when I was surfing through xvideos. Anyway the biggies for me are David Dirdam and Alex Ferrai. Again I could look up the other guys, but I'm lazy. It's a pretty good scene that ends the movie well in my opinion.










No comments:

Post a Comment