Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life keeps me going

That's how it seems to be. Just kinda busy lately which is nice. Finally got to post because the store calmed down enough for me to do that. Been up to a lot lately. Working out at the gym and feeling good. I will say that I hate the mirror in front of the dumbells. Mainly because when I look at it I think I see some development which I don't see in any other mirror any other time. Yeah I'm technically "pumped" at the time I'm looking, but it's kinda disheartening seeing one thing in one mirror, but not another. The boyfriend has also been a lot more hands on which I love. He keeps saying that I'm his muscle stud, but again I don't see it. I guess because of the skeptic in me and my poor body image issues. Will say that it didn't stop us from having great sex on Saturday (despite my back killing me). I will also say my nipples are getting way too sensitive. I mean I'm starting to get into a motion and the second my boyfriend starts playing with those I'm almost over the edge. Not good when your trying to make it last. Then again I hadn't had sex with him in awhile since he wasn't feeling well. Thought my edging sessions would have helped with that. Guess not. Then again have been taking stuff that in theory should be making me hornier. Meh oh well onto the videos. First up is a scene from the movie Male Tales (I think). Again it's one of those films that I love to watch because the guys are always hot so is the sex and cumshots. Next up is a guy named Jay getting dildoed. On a side note Jay is also known as Marc on Sean Cody. I was trying to figure out why he looked familiar. It's always funny when you see a model that has never done this type of thing on two sites. Will give him credit though he did take those dildos pretty well. Even if they were limp and we don't know how many takes it took. Next is of bodybuilder Oscar Navarro having a little fun. Why can't I know guys like that. Fourth on the list is the return of MsclKink a.k.a. Mike Grant. Still looking as hot as ever. Also shooting as much as ever. Very hot guy. Enough said. Then we have a sex lesson with Eduardo. Ok that's not the theme of the clip, but I do want to point out a position that comes up in the clip. Whenever a guy fucks another guy while holding him up it is fucking hot. I think that is the hottest position ever and I love being in it. I will say that's a good way to get me to have a constant boner without having to jack my cock. Lastly is a Batman bodybuilder. I post this not because it's sexy, but because it makes me think. What was the purpose in doing this. I mean the cape covers your back which is a muscle you have to show in a bodybuilding show. Plus you had to put on eye makeup. Then he takes it off to finish his routine. Like I said makes me think. Mainly why he thought it was a good idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment