Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Darn internet

Couldn't blog yesterday because the internet at the office wasn't working. Always a good thing. Anyway my weekend was a so so weekend. Saturday me and my boyfriend went out for pizza together. We couldn't be all couply because of the fact that there were tons of locals around. Then got home and had some fun time. Wow did he shoot a load on Saturday. Probably because he loves it when I dominate him and that's exactly what I did. Made sure he really enjoyed it. I was rewarded quite greatly for my efforts. Sunday sucked because one of my boyfriend's family members pissed him off so I had to hear about it all day. I love him to death, but he annoys the shit out of me when things bug him. It also bugged him over night so he didn't get much sleep. Least he dealt with it last night so I don't have to hear about it anymore. In other news I think the new testosterone booster I'm taking is really kicking in. Seems like in the gym today I was able to lift more and go harder and longer. I also seem a little bit hornier then usual. Not a lot, but a bit. Then again I haven't really jacked off in awhile. Or edged either. Well I get to do that tomorrow morning before work. Speaking of jacking off time for some videos. First up is a Japanese muscle stud. Now he doesn't do anything really out of the ordinary, but he is very attractive. Next we have a little intruder scene. Blu Kennedy plays a son looking at some dirty mags when a burglar Taurus Dean shows up to show our young man a little about the bees and the bees. A short time later Dad (Nathan York) shows up to teach our burglar a lesson and really show Blu about the bees and the bees. Next we have Carlos Montenegro in a little fantasy orgy scene. He wakes up to have his lover tell him about his dream. That gets both going so they start playing with each other while talking about the dream. It's a very hot scene. Next up is colt men Mitch Branson and Ricky Parks. Now the thing about this scene is that well I honestly can't stand Ricky Parks. I don't know what it is, but something about him turns me off which is odd because physically he's what I like. I don't know what it is about him that doesn't do it for me. Mitch Branson on the other hand does do it for me. He has ever since I saw him in Coach. So it's an interesting scene for me. Next up in the colt line up is John Magnum and Danny Drake. Danny also has another name he uses on some other site, but anyway this is a scene I like, but I will say the jacking off the end does leave a lot to be desired. They are kinda far apart for my taste. Kinda like the two hate each other or something. Lastly is Franco Corelli. Now he's a guy that knows how to jack off. He does it not once, but twice in this clip. You also get to see kinda two sides of him. One tan the other not so much. It's really weird. He also has a banging body.










No comments:

Post a Comment