Monday, July 12, 2010

Tired today

I had a long weekend. Helped someone move and they were quite absent minded. Blew my whole weekend pretty much. So don't know if I'm going to get to have fun with my boyfriend before we go on vacation or not. So I'm kinda in a so so mood. I kinda want to have sex, but at the same time I'm tired. Plus I have to pack. Well if I don't get some before we leave hopefully I'll get it when we are vacation. Since I'm visiting my family I doubt it. They don't exactly know we are a couple so I'm staying with my parents while he's at a hotel. Maybe we can sneak off for some fun. Doubt it since he wants to do tons of things. If we do anything it will be a quickie. I hate quickies. In other news I heard Colt went bankrupt. I guess I'm not too shocked. Like I said a few posts back. Seems like Colt lost that spark that made them big and it's costing them. I just feel bad for those that are colt exclusives. I guess they can go to other companies now. Who knows. All I know is if Colt plans on coming back they have to get back to basics. Seems like the new movies are more about the new cameras they have and HD stuff, but there was nothing behind it. Which leads me to clips that do work. First up is a clip with a model by the name Joos Groen. Don't know if that's his real name or the name the person that posted the clip gave him. Either way that's the name I got. He's got a pretty nice build and money shot. Next up we get to see Claude Carroll workout. After a good workout you have to let off all that steam and that's exactly what he does. Let's everyone know that just because he's a bodybuilder doesn't mean he has a small dick. 3rd on the list is Big Roger and Peter Latz. Now both of these guys use to be a big deal for me. I kinda lost favor with both of them over time, but I will say this clip is hot. They are feeling all over each other. I mean the sexual tension is just there. The hottest part of this scene is at about 5:21. I won't say why though. You'll have to see for yourself. Next up is the couple Tom Colt and Eric York. They are a legit couple having some fun. So if you like seeing couples smoke and have sex then you'll love this clip. Lastly is Matt Sizemore in his role on the site gay hitchhiker. I don't know if that site is still around, but this was the best movie out of all of them if you ask me. I mean Matt looks really hot and the load he shoots is just wow. By far a collectors item.








No comments:

Post a Comment