Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ever worry too much?

I guess I have this problem with worrying. I had such a crappy relationship with my ex that I worry at every little thing with my current boyfriend. That and how we started wasn't exactly the best. Anyway last night my boyfriend didn't seem too affectionate. I was trying to make him feel better about his new job and I think it backfired. I'm pretty sure I was coming off as belittling and acting so much smarter then him. He even said "I know what your saying I'm not stupid". So after that I clamped up. Then he didn't seem to want to spend any time with me. I mean we usually snuggle for a bit, but he went off into the other room to watch tv and showed no interest in watching tv with me. Then he went to bed early and when I came in with him he didn't seem to want to give me a good night kiss. He finally did and told me good night, but didn't wrap around me. He loves to snuggle with me in bed. So I knew something was wrong. I asked my friend and he thinks oh he was just wanting to think alone. He's not mad at you. I don't really feel that. I'm with him now and he just seems distant. Clearly if he doesn't snuggle up tonight then I know for a fact he's mad. He won't come out and tell me and I don't want to ask because I'm afraid he's going to get pissed that it took me this long to say something. Oh and before I forget this is the last post that will be in this format. Starting next post There will be a post for my entries then one for the videos. Speaking of videos first up is a clip with Rick Hammersmith and Tyler Saint. I absolutely love this video. Both men look amazing. Plus they are quite passionate. Jimmy Z did a good job with this one. Next is a short clip I like to call suck off. It Auto plays and I don't know how to fix that. Anyway this was one of the first clips I got off a yahoo group. I find it really hot mainly because I'm just picturing the two guys as rednecks and it makes it hotter for me. Plus the guy cumming is loud. Third up is another scene from Island Fever. Don't know if it's from the first or second movie. I do know that the guy with the long hair always delivers a good scene. He is just a good level of dominate and verbal. Then Christian Torrent, Niklas, and Jose have a little threesome. I will say the only downside to this clip is that it seems to move around a lot. On a different note Ricky Sinz shows us how he likes to play solo. I love the fact that he has an attitude, but yet feels approachable. Don't get that a lot from guys that have as many tattoos as he does. Plus he has a smoking body. Last up is yet another scene from Island Fever. Still no clue which one of the movies this comes from, but our long haired friend has found yet another willing victim to suck his dick and get plowed.










No comments:

Post a Comment