Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Videos

So without getting into a big long rant about it I'm just going to post videos today. I'm just really not in the mood to post an actual blog post first. Same with yesterday. So I'll just get straight to it. The first video is with Jon Vincent. It does take awhile for this to get started since it sets the scene. Basically Jon plays an escaped convict who stumbles upon a guy getting ready for a session with a friend of his. Jon then "forces" himself on the guy. It then becomes a short voyeur scene as the two are viewed through a crack in the door. It then evolves into a threesome. This is as rough as I can normally stand a scene to be. Plus it's Jon Vincent who can get me off just talking dirty. Next up we have a guy getting a promotion. And by promotion I mean fucked. The interesting thing about this scene is that it's one of the few times you have such a tall bottom compared tot he top. Third up is Randy Jones a.k.a. Win Dezel...or something like that. This is a scene from a policeman fucked my son. I will admit it's not my favorite scene of his mainly because Blue Production put it out so it's very I'm dominating you overtly. Lastly is Justin Morinetti. I've posted a few of his videos here, but never hurts to do it again since he's about the taste of mostly all the viewers of this blog. What always gets me is how much he shoots. Not trying to sound mean, but if you look at his balls you'd think he wouldn't produce as much as he does.

3 comments:

  1. fuck Justin Morinetti ! who is this man? ridiculously huge ! insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first Win Dezel is hot i love this man ! omg ! how about Justin Morinetti he´s fuckable huge i wanna fuck him ! i need sucks his dick and fucks his ass with my tongue .

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP! JUSTIN MORINETTI IS A HOT BULL I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS "MOTHER FUCKER" .I THINK HE STOPPED MAKING MOVIES. WHAT A PITY

    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A SPECIAL POST WITH THE BEST AND BIGGEST MALE ASSES OF THE WORLD

    ReplyDelete