Friday, November 22, 2013

Still here

Sorry I meant to post yesterday, but I had a lot of shipments come in and by the time I was finally able to sit down and write a post, my boss was almost in to do month end stuff. So it was either me quickly typing something or just not post anything at all. Basically nothing super special is going on in my life. Trying to talk to guys, but it always sucks around this time of the year because college kids and others are coming back into town so if you see a new face it's probably not going to be here after thanksgiving. Christmas is the worst at that. Then you really have no clue who is just here until the end of the holiday. Seems like there is a mass migration of gay guys. Sadly most won't even talk to you. Why get on grindr if you aren't actually going to talk to anyone. Then again there is something so wrong with that culture. So yeah that's why I'm not a fan of being single around this time.
On Wednesday I did finally get out. Ned had a birthday dinner. Well it was more thrown for him. He's not a guy big on celebrating his birthday. I've known him for like a year and only recently did I find out when his birthday actually was. That only happened because his boyfriend's mother spilled the beans. So I do what I can to respect the fact that he didn't want us to know when his b-day was. Anyway it was a fun time. Went to Applebees. Was nice to not do the same thing over and over again. You can only go to the gym, then home, then work, then home, then sleep, and repeat so many times before you get a bit pissy.
 This guy looks like he's a tough guy, but something tells me he turns into a bitch when turned over and feeling a hard cock near his hole. I always try to figure out which is hotter. A guy like this topping or bottoming. Always a hard choice.
 This guy would get me into real trouble. He has all the things I find hot. He's bald, has facial hair, has body hair, has nipple rings, is well built, older, and looks like he's uncut. Oh I'd have such a hard time not busting early if I got this guy in bed.
 This of course is Hans Hoffman. One of the sexiest men ever. What really makes him so hot is he's so likeable. He doesn't take himself seriously. I posted a video of him guest posing wearing a wig and putting a cone on his head. That's the guy that would make me melt. Hot on the outside and inside. Would love to see a video of him getting worshiped.
This is Joe Thunder a.k.a. Joe Thunderbolt a.k.a. Apollo Phoenix. He was a guy who was everywhere then seemed to disappear one day. He is straight and the most he did with another guy was getting sucked off by Jake Cruise. The rest of his action videos involve women. When guys like that disappear I often wonder what happened. He had his own website and seemed to be very in demand. He was around the time Zeb Atlas was coming up too. Wonder if he got a girlfriend and she put an end to it. I'm sure with more research I could find out.

4 comments:

  1. omg! the second guy is hot and hairy i love his uncut dick I'd love to put my tongue inside his sheath
    Hans Hoffman. and Joe Thunder 2 beffcackes i love so much ! Joe Thunder is gone will he repented?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! is Joe Thunder straight? i enjoy see straight guys taking it up the ass!
    guy#2 is Marco Rios it is absurdly hairy and uncut
    fuck why uncut dicks are so hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a true story: I wrote to MuscleHunks to publish the videos of Hans Hoffman. It was after the summer season and while they had a preview of him, no videos were released, so I asked why. Apparently they thought it wasn't attractive enough or something like that (?!). Well, they must have thought it better to try out the photoset & videos and voila, the rest is history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Joe Thunder is straight. He is open to felching, I know that for a fact

    ReplyDelete