Friday, November 15, 2013

Now let's try this again

So my stalker seems to have finally taken the hint. I just flat out stopped messaging him. A friend of mine came in yesterday and we talked about it. He said I did the right thing. The fact that this guy isn't understanding no and seems to want to start drama whenever he can means I can't acknowledge it. The horrible part is that I hate not messaging back when someone messages me. So fingers crossed that the guy gets the hint. I tried to be nice, but you can only get yeah whatever'd so many times before you just say fuck it.
So now I'm on the hunt again. Now sadly I don't know where to look anymore. I live in a small town where you see the same guys no matter where you go. Then the few who you haven't seen before just got out of a relationship or just wanting some on the side. Basically nothing with substance. Then the few that claim they have that substance only want the guys that look exactly like them. It's just a twisted circle. I may end up leaving this area. I don't want to, but if I want to find someone it seems that's what I'd have to do. Either way it's a down the road thing. I'm ok with being single. I rather hold out for a guy that's worth my time then be with a guy just to be with a guy. And hey I may be shocked one day.
 Ever wonder if this is what goes on at night when nothing is going on? I always like to think so. Then again I'm a naughty boy.
 This is Buzz. Least that's the name he used when he was on the guy site. It looks like this was from his personal collection. From the limited time I spent with Coach I know that a lock and chain means you belong to someone. Typically anyway. I'm jealous of the guy that gets to come home to that every day.
 I haven't bottomed in forever, but I did like this position. When the guy was so close to yout hat you could rub his back while his stomach rubbed your cock.
The bottom in this scene is named Brock. Whenever I see him he's usually with a younger guy. Then again I think he's the oldest guy at Dirty Tony. Don't quote me on that because I haven't been on their site. Anyway he does top as well as bottom, but I've really just seen him bottom. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

1 comment:

  1. why are policemen hot? the third pic is hot love this position! who is the top guy? handsome

    ReplyDelete