Monday, November 18, 2013

So begins another week

Hard to believe it's monday again. All these weeks are starting to roll into one another. Nothing super special to report. I didn't really do anything over the weekend. I'm also just trying to be ok with myself. November always seems to be a rough time for me. Seems like no matter what I break up with a guy in October (specifically around my birthday) and end up single in November with a lot of dead ends. One day at a time.
 Here's another reason why I like jockstraps. Sometimes they just make a guy look more excited. Sexually anyway. This guy's dick is clearly straining the fabric. And he's super yummy.
 Based on what I'm seeing, I'm pretty sure the bigger guy is either the guard or he's cellmate. Either way it kinda goes along with this prison fantasy I've had. I don't want to go to prison, but the idea of being with a big strong man is a turn on. Sadly prison sex is not as hot as it sounds when you think about it.
 This guy should look familiar. He's on xtube and goes by the name JT. I chatted with him on bear411 and the videos are actually put out by one of the boys he plays with. This photo is clearly of him younger and with a little bit less facial hair.
This is a classic Carl Hardwick thing. He always seemed to be pants less and wearing an old beat up shirt. Oh if only I was his boss. He'd work hard for his money.

I know some of you probably had some trouble viewing this the last time I posted it. Mainly because mymusclevideo can be sketchy when it comes to embedding and viewing. So I found the video of Chris Duffy on xhamster and figured I'd post it for you guys. It's posted here mainly because it's not a jack off video, but it's still hot enough that it should be shared.

4 comments:

  1. fuck i´m came now with chris duffy what a bull. Carl Hardwick forever love this monster hairy guy! drawing 2 is etable the idea of being with a monster strong man is amazing i wanna fuck with a huge guy like him i'm going crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try and stay positive. Don't set yourself up for failure. November is almost over so I hope things will get better. Trust me, I know your pain even with a variety of men here in Vegas it's hard to find a decent

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing better than a day at a time! you´re young! ohhhh the big guy on drawing is present in my erotic fantasies he´s buf like a bull
    Doe are there any guys like that in real life? please give me some examples of these male specimens

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! My dream is to be fucked by a monster guard like this! I'm also crazy about beefy men!
    An example is the bodybuilder Markus Rhul he´s giant

    ReplyDelete