Monday, November 25, 2013

Can't force a horse to drink

So this past weekend Ted found out that his daughter was dating a pretty unsavory guy. The guy has 5 kids (I'm assuming at least 3 different women and that's me being generous) and a lengthy criminal past. That past includes domestic violence. And it's not just him. His dad and grandad (all of which have the same name) also have a criminal past. Through each generation it seems to get worse. The real kicker is that this guy is pretty much a worse version of her soon to be ex husband. Now her mom (Ted's ex wife) was pretty vocal about how bad this guy is for her and the girls. Well that lead to a huge blow up between the two. So Ted is now playing the middle man. Pointing out to the daughter that the mom is just looking out for her and getting the mom to realize that we can say all they want, but they can't force their daughter to stop seeing the guy. That of course made me think about the relationship between me and Coach. As some of you know it got very heated. Everyone and their cousin seemed to come out of the wood work to tell me he was a bad dude. Well once everyone stopped telling me what to do and let me live my life, I decided that we weren't going to work. It actually probably wouldn't have lasted nearly as long if everyone hadn't been telling me he was controlling. Plus at that time Ted was really getting on my nerves so I wanted out and certainly wasn't going to listen to anything that he said about Coach. So that brings me the old saying, You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. I'm sure we all have been in that situation. A friend is dating someone that is wrong for them or friends think you are dating someone not right for you.There is this fine line that has to be walked. There is a difference between sounding like you know what's best for them and just not saying anything. You want to voice your opinion without putting a wedge between you and your friends. Just this hard line to walk. I'm trying to make little notes to myself of things to watch out for as I get back into the dating game.
 This is both romantic and what looks like the start of an orgy. Focusing on the two guys they seem deep into each other. Really into the kissing. Then you of course notice the legs in the background which like I said makes me think this is a start of an orgy.
 Dillon Press is a guy that plays both roles well. He can be a very sexy top or he can just been this bottom you want to fuck for days. I'd love to see the video this is from.
 I'm sure some of you from the states remember the animorph books. They would have a kid turning into an animal. Well this is like the gay man's animorph. I think it would have worked better if he kept the same position, but it still works. And certainly doesn't have a bad body on top of that.
If I recall right this guy actually did a video for Sean Cody. I think his name was Daryl when he was with them. With that in mind I wonder where this photo comes from. Is it an erotic photo shoot or just him being artsy. The mysteries of the internet.

3 comments:

  1. what a mess! confusion in family he he he! oh fuck! first pic where is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is a work of art photography! shit I'd love to see a continuation of these photos. looks like a voyeur.

      Delete
    2. I researched this image on the web I could not find anything about! DOE I'm curious want to see more of this pic! Do you know anything more about this photo?

      Delete