Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Get this month over

Just seems like the shit has hit the fan several times already. Yesterday I was just flat out upset. I didn't want to post. All I did was look at videos on youtube. Was not a good day. All started because a check that was written for $100 was cashed for $1000 dollars. I know I don't have the best hand writing, but when the written out part says One Hundred you'd think it would be cashed for the appropriate amount. You'd think someone would say hey this says One Hundred so that's what we have to cash it for. Now it's a nightmare of dealing with the nonsufficent cash crap. At least four checks have been returned. Who knows how many more. The worst part is that I thought I got it fixed fast enough and the bank was reimbursing all the charges, but now I'm not so sure. And no this isn't my personal one (because I rarely write checks), this was for the business. Just been a horrible horrible month and no end in sight to the crack. Just move me into December.
 Here is an ass shot. I posted solely because I know so many of you guys love shots like this.
 I just like this guy's build. I know the ink isn't everyone's strong suit, but would you really kick this guy out of bed if he asked for a fuck? I thought not.
 This photo was just weird to me. I know there are a lot of different types of dicks out there, but this guy's dick head looks odd. I know it's a weird thing to mention, but that's the first thing I noticed. Also means I've seen one too many dicks.
Sooo I'm trying to figure this one out. Are these guys having sex on a train or subway or bus. I don't take either so I'm not sure which one it is. Is this part of one of those out in public videos or is this something that actually happened. And if it did where so I can make sure I get a front row seat.

2 comments:

  1. wow! i love Sex in public! these guys are having sex on a bus! i loved that black butt!
    DOE calm November is ending!
    about this picture http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t20-7C0QjVA/UpOkV5jGbzI/AAAAAAAAHKY/IvswY-rxHgU/s320/tumblr_lp1f6dmhSO1qmmwojo1_500.jpg
    thanks!
    Do you know anything more about this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit he´s buff guy 2 is my ideal body I've had sex on a bus with 2 friends! was great

    ReplyDelete