Friday, November 1, 2013

The curse of November

Ever since I could remember November has been my least favorite month. It beats out August which was when school would start in Texas. I never could figure out why the month always bothered me. It's nothing like a bully was born in this month or anything. I think it's because it's the month after my birth month. My parents didn't make my birthday a month long event or anything like that. Just I think seeing that it's now no longer October made me sad. Plus crappy things tend to happen to me in November. For instance my license plate has to be renewed this month along with the renewal of my virus software. Both of which cost about 75 bucks. Well the license plate does. The virus stuff is like 60 something. I've also been single the last 3 Novembers. All my relationships seem to end in October so I am usually alone in November. If you can't find a guy to date by the end of November you can expect to be alone the rest of the year. Least that's been my experience. Well November has yet to disappoint. This morning I was pulled over for my tail light being out on the way to the gym. Meaning I got to the gym late and also had to deal with the "wannabe" trainer again. So now on top of all the other expenses this month I also now have to get that fixed. I also have a radio spot to do. Just seems like it's going to be a long ass month.
 I see Colton with this guy a lot. Well a guy, not sure if it's this guy. Anyway just a nice little ass shot for you ass lovers. I'm always amazed at how guys can get those tan lines. I figure it's from obviously tanning a lot, but how often are you outside shirtless. I'm not complaining, I just want to know so I can rub lotion on. You know so you don't get burned.
 Tober Brandt is a guy that has under gone quite a transformation. I was just looking at some of his earlier stuff and he use to change his facial hair all the time. Also dyed his hair a lot. Granted he still does the dying part. He also had a PA and nose ring. Seems like he's always changing, which is probably one reason why I like him so much. The constant change kinda tells you a lot about a guy. Makes him seem like he's a real sweety to me. He can try to look all gruff and scary, but for the most part I know he's a big push over. Especially with a cock in his ass.
 This is Mack Sf. He has his own website that gets updated from time to time. He's very much a big daddy type. He's usually a power top, but has bottomed on film. I know if he was working out next to me I'd have a hard time not boning up hearing him grunt.
I sadly do not know this guy's name. I can't even remember the scene I saw him in. What I do know is that he is a very sexy man that I wish did more films.

2 comments:

  1. yeah man i´m ass lover those tan lines drive me crazy ! the guy on the right has a huge ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colton Ford always had a bubble ass it´s his trademark in movies but i prefer Tom katt and Billy Harrignton . arses are most attractive thing on men. the last guy is so sexy and muscled fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete