Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stalker series

Well I shouldn't call this guy a stalker. He isn't following me everywhere I go. Least not yet. So yesterday it got much worse. I flat out told him I'm not interested in a relationship with someone who can say things like that when they are mad. I've done it before and I'm not doing it again. Well he wanted to come see me and assured me that he only said those things because he was frustrated. Which is basically what I said and what I said I didn't want. Well he kept pressing me until I said I'm not doing it. I've made my choice. He then comes back with "Oh so you've found someone else....thanks". Keep in mind I've said nothing about there being another guy. Although I should have. So I just said thanks for proving my point. Well like an hour or two later he's texting me again asking if he can come over an blah blah blah. Again I flat out tell him no. Well supposedly he was on his way, but never showed up. Then last night he texted me a few times and I just stopped answering. I don't know what is wrong with this guy. I don't know if he thinks he'll wear me down until I go on a date with him or if he thinks we are meant for each other and that's why he won't let it go. I think it boils down to the fact he thinks he won't find anyone else. Early on he mentioned that he wasn't looking for a guy to complete him. He's just fine on his own. Well if that was true the 1st of the 5 times he said he was done with me he would have been done with me. So just gotta ignore him.
 I'm sure by now most of you know who Austin Wolf is. If not then go look in my video sections for him. What I find the most impressive about Austin is that he's so sweet. The dude could totally be all about himself, but he's always so nice. In every scene he's way into his scene partner. He makes sure they are satisfied. He even tops gently. He starts off nice and slow before really going at it which is a lot rarer than you think. If I got a guy like Austin I'd so never let him go. I did see a solo of his recently and he mentions he jacks off 3-4 times a day. I'm fine with staying at home to keep him satisfied.
 I totally just found this so cute. Now replace studying with working or something else and it just works. Especially because it's fun to be naughty. Your boyfriend is trying to work on something and you start nibbling his ear or playing with his cock or just flat out pulling it out and sucking on it.
 I don't know what it is specifically about Scott Carter that gets me hard, but he does it every time. I think it's just the raw sexuality he has. Just feels like no guy ever leaves unsatisfied if they spend a night with Scott.
The guy on the upper part of this photo is Jon Galt. I know because I recognize the face. I had such a crush on the guy. Just wanted to fuck his brains out. I don't know who the other guy is. Looks like they are doing a photo shoot. That and/or tanning.

1 comment:

  1. DOE their relationships are very complicated !stay with me
    beautiful boy stay with me

    ReplyDelete