Monday, March 31, 2014

Let it go

Just fyi that has nothing to really to do with my relationship with Bear. We watched the movie Frozen and that song has been in my head all weekend and today. Well I went over to Bear's on Friday and he was suppose to work until 6. Well he got off early because he switched with someone so he was actually waiting for me. I got a key from him last time and I put some of my stuff down then went to get more only to find they were gone. His nephew had said he thought that Bear was at his dad's which I thought was weird. And there he is hiding in his room. So we had gyros for dinner then watched Frozen. Afterwards he saw his sister called and we had to go over and help his dad. Well needless to say none of them believed that we were watching frozen. Until Saturday when we mentioned we still had the dvd and his youngest nephew loves that movie so they borrowed it. So back to Friday. Well Bear topped me again (he's getting better at it) and something amazing happened. He was fucking me and I couldn't help, but shoot. So I came and he was licking the head and I actually shot again. That's right I came twice. As if I didn't already know I love that guy, that did it. And now he's telling everyone that he did it and honestly he should. Hell if I made him cum twice while I fucked him I'd do the same. And needless to say he's looking to top a whole lot more. Now I have to make sure he doesn't forget that I want to pound his sexy ass too. That was the big thing this weekend. We went to a quinceaƱera for one of his cousins, but that was so exhausting. His nephews where acting up so bad.
 As if you guys didn't already know, I'm a big chest guy. I love a nice set of pecs on a guy. This guy meets that. I don't know this guy's name so don't ask. If I recall right he was on powermen, but again don't remember the name.
 Some of you that lived in the US like 15 years ago then you probably remember the Animorphs novels. This reminds me of the X-rated version. I will say this one looks better than the other one I saw. It looks like an almost perfect. Now how can you hid that dick in jeans? I mean damn.
 I don't know how authentic this photo is. The dog doesn't look like he actually belongs in the photo, but never the less it's adorable. Something sexy about a guy caring for an animal.
 For my ass loves. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. fuck i´m a ass love please i want a Big Butt like this ! We Arabs are crazy for butt

    ReplyDelete