Monday, March 10, 2014

Get the idea....but.....

So in my comments I had two viewers comment about tribes that have their young men take in sperm to supposedly make them more masculine and better warriors. What started that conversation was someone asking if big guys like Matthew Rush and Michael Shay take in cum daily. Well as much as I'd love to pretend that taking in a lot of semen daily will make you more masculine it won't. Semen, despite it's reputation, has very little nutrition. Plus taking it in won't increase your body's production. Guys that are pretty big typically, NOT ALWAYS, take something to increase testosterone. This can be through herbs or supplements or the more common steroids. Now the steroids can come in the form of hormone replacement, but it is still a steroid because it increases testosterone using chemicals. I would love to say taking in a lot of cum from a big masculine guy will infuse testosterone into your body but it won't. Like I said I understand the idea. Just saying the science behind it doesn't support it.
 Now this guy is just sexy. As you guys know I'm a chest guy. This guy has a very sexy chest. Plus it's fun to play with pierced nipples. If you've never been with a guy who's had at least one pierced you are so missing out. Turns guys into putty.
 This is Tony Maxium. I've always thougth he was sexy. Not just because of his build, but because he just strikes me as a good guy. A guy who you could go to if you had a problem. If you were to ask him for workout advice he'd happily give it and even go through the exercises for you. A guy like that is so sexy.
 Jocks are just as fun to take off as it is to wear. Especially when they are on guys like this. Love to see that dick bulging through a jock.
I'm pretty sure this is Alex Marte. I'm basing that off the chest. Not just the chest, but what I can see of the facial hair. I could be wrong. Without seeing the tattoos I can't be 100% sure.

3 comments:

  1. Tony Maxium´s abdome is sexy as a muscle pig!!i love him. Alex Marte´s chest is hottest i´ve ever
    ohhhhh Doe what a pity I thought that drinking sperm loads would lead to increased body mass
    i´d love to take galons of sperm from Tom katt , Billy harrignton and Carl hardwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 beautiful bear it´s has a sexy belly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony Maxim is actually a racist with a hot temper

    ReplyDelete