Monday, March 3, 2014

Videos

Today I had to do an unemployment meeting and needless to say that throws me off all the time. So It's just videos today. Oh and a reminder guys I do see your comments, I just tend to not address them in replies unless it's something I can answer really quickly. I also only speak English so if you can translate your questions to English that makes it so much easier to figure out if I need to reply right away or if I should do it in a post like normal. Now on to the videos. First up is Pete Finland who at the time was known as eric york and eduardo. For those of you that are leather fans you will like this one. I will say that it's not my favorite clip because I like Eric/Pete better when he's a bit bulky. Next up is Shay Michaels bare. From what I have read in the comments you all are fans of Shay. Now this is a bareback film, but it doesn't feel like one of those films where they have to showcase it. It's kinda like sex just without a condom. Third up is Rick Alenti. Now yes this is a smoking hunks video so if you don't like smoking then well pass this up. Now if you do like muscle studs getting pounded then you will like this one. Nothing really more to say about that one. Next up we have guys fucking at work. I don't know how often I see clips like this. I'm so screwed up when it comes to actually working I will say that. Last up is a clip I'm actually shocked that work. Well should I say it looks like it works. It's a video from mymusclevideo which updated it's website and looks like they fixed the embed problem. If it doesn't work for you guys say something in the comments and I'll say screw it. This clip has Matthew Rush playing a dad consoling his son's ex. And that of course means getting him all hot and bothered and fucking him. I'm lucky Bear's dad doesn't look like that because if he did then wow I'd be in trouble.

4 comments:

  1. Eduardo is a legend beff and sexy Shay Michaels is even more beffy and hot I would do anything to suck that dick and furry chest.
    video 4 is hot as hell look at 00:31 that blond guy sucking that furry cock completely with Nose Buried In Pubes .. ohhhhhh at 02:35 when the boy offers his bubble butt for rimming someone know his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay Michaels is a bearded bear , a fantastically hairy torso and a mass of brown, wild pubes surrounding a decently large cock that definitely needs to be in my mouth. oh shit Shay Michaels is a God!!!!!!
    Matthew Rush is an hot aspiring bear Matthew always been eatable , muscled , big butted I need to suck his dick all day and swallow his load!
    DOE I'm serious please answer me
    is possible to obtain a beautiful muscular male´s genetic as Matthew Rush, Shay Michaels swallowing their seeds semen daily?

    http://howtogetasixpack.muscletrainer.info/dude-drinks-his-sperm-to-build-muscles/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay Michaels is a God I've talked here that I love pink pigs Shay has a pink smooth skin like a pig
    Matthew Rush hard like a rock it will be a big muscle bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! amazing boys! very sexy! Eduardo is hot brazilian boy what pity he isn´t so bulked i want to see him bulk ....... Shay Michaels is very nice my mouth waters more fantastic!
    the boy wearing a blue cap at video #4 is a hunk that beautiful bubble butt it has who ís he? love glutes.

    ReplyDelete