Friday, March 28, 2014

Videos

First video up today is Justin Riddick fucking Jake Cruise. I'm not a big fan when Jake Cruise jumps in the scene, but well like we wouldn't do the same if Justin was working with our studio. I mean look at that body. Just yum all around. The next video is another redtube video. This one I remember and hopefully it's actually still there. It's a movie called The back row. I will say I lost interest in this video (mainly because it was taking forever to load), but from what I remember basically it starts off in one of those XXX theaters. Two guys spot each other, one guy can't think about anything but the other and blah blah they get together. The sex is fine I just got tired of waiting for it to load. Third up we have Shay Michaels in the weight room. Need I really say more? Both guys clearly belong in the gym and I would love to see this actually happen while I'm there. Now lucky for you guys 3 of my videos got deleted. Well depends on how you feel about not having some hot videos. Anyway I found this video the other day and I thought I saved it on a later post, but well it didn't so it's being posted here. It's called Raw Abandon. It features Chad Brock and Ed Hunter. Ed is supposedly the name of the top if the comments are to be believed. Yes it is bareback, but it's not really breeding which is the part I really hate. Plus look at the top. I mean....damn. Chad is no slouch, but yeah I'd gladly bend over for that top.

6 comments:

  1. fuck yahhh that guy in picture1 is gorgeous! what I do to have a body like this?
    the old men on video 1 is a mothafucker they eat that lettle muscle boy with his tongue!! the gym boys are amazing love their hairy ripped body but they need to to grow more.
    i loved all movies
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. pic#1 he´s just too damn handsome who´s he? Rico Dulce? latino guys are so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Justin Riddick is pure horny Jack cruise is a lucky old bitch that just fucks with handsome man. Wow video# 3 Shay Michaels Need I really say more? he he he this manis a god his partner is muscle is hot as hell ! look at 18:06 love when Shay rubs the partner´s ass with his finger but nothing is sexier than
    Shay Michaels ´s pink hole !!!!!!! love pink holes
    Hell Ed Hunter and Chad Brock look like 2 beasts fucking. Chad Brock is my favourite he´s huge please Doe more movies with Chad Brock

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last two guys look like two burly demons i hope there are more movies with orgies and guys shoving crucifixes and other religious objects in their ass, pissing on them, spitting — all satanic shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1th pic Don't know the name of the model ,where is this from ?
    hot fuckin Shay Michaels is my fav boy in this post I´am about to explode!!!!MAN THAT FUCKING HOT ASS MAKE ME WET! Heat jordan is super sexy Shay Michaels was mad with lust rimming Heat jord´ass
    let´s to talk about Chad Brock he´s gorgeous and massive what I would not give to suck this gorilla
    yes Chad Brock is a gorilla
    Doe my dear replay of this man! i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fucked up shit!
    Crazy Jake Cruise ! he´s man who is a sex addict. he has sex with hot studs all the time.
    vid 3 Shay Michaels and Heat jordan the perfect duo amazing both are blond , muscles ,big butted with pink holes yummmm! by me you would put Shay Michaels on all posts!
    vid4 Chad Brock ? i guess . this man is a real orc one of the sexiest men posted on this blog I´d love to have my virgn ass devoured by this muscled monster
    I confess that I watched the movie all the time jerking off and fingering my ass . LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the boy in the picture 1? I do not know his name but it´s so sexy and buff! for god what's his name?
    well I want to start talking about Jake Cruise lol im jake cruise fan he´s using a wheelchair now but he’s a really nice guy love twinks being fucke by old men!

    ALEXEY

    http://thesword.com/breaking-news-jake-cruise-confined-to-wheelchair-in-latest-scenes-is-jake-cruise-paralyzed-from-the-waist-down.html

    holly shit ! Chad Brock is amazing brute and hulk i want more of this TITAN!

    ReplyDelete