Friday, February 7, 2014

One week away

So Wednesday night my bear came over for a visit. It was so amazing. He came driving up and I went to go great him and he hugged and kissed me. I won't lie I swooned a little. Well he came in and met Ted and they got along really well. Ted talked me up (which of course was really awkward for me) then eventually left us and we snuggled up on the couch. He's a really good kisser and I loved being held by him. Which is funny because suppose to be the top in the relationship, but he is taller and buffer than me. He doesn't so much agree on the buffer part, but he is. He's got a nice barrel chest. And it's pretty solid too. Well we ended up going to bed early and originally we were just going to sleep together nude. And by sleep together I mean actually sleep. Well I started rubbing things and he started rubbings and before I know it we are 69ing. It was so hot. Well we finished up and went to sleep. We were suppose to get up early to go to the gym, but we slept in of course. So we went to the gym later than I normally do and I had THE BEST arm workout in a long time. As I've said before I get kinda alpha maleish when a cute guy is in the back room with me. Well he was doing cardio and yet I was still acting as if he was back there. Then we went home afterwards to shower together and we just laid in bed nude talking and looking at photos of guys we thought were sexy. Then finally got dressed and got some food before coming back to watch Mamma Mia. Then more chatting before he finally had to go home. It was honestly so great. Ted said that Bear was clearly not phony and the two of us just go together. Me his pup and him the bear. We also set up that I'm going to see him next Friday. We are going to hang out with ted and his guy at a Valentine's banquet then me and bear are going back to his place. Saturday will probably be gym then off to the cities to go to a gay bar called Gay 90's. It's going to be the first Valentine's day that I actually am happy to go through. I just have to figure out what to get him for Valentine's. Hoping I can find something with a puppy. Just want to hold him again. The fun of having a boyfriend who lives 90 something miles away. Yet I'm totally not worried. I love this man and I'm certainly never going to let distance be an excuse not to continue to see him. Especially since we chat all the time.
 I really got nothing to add here. He's just flat out sexy.
 If given the choice I don't know where I'd want to attack first on this guy. Want to play with those nip rings, but also want to suck that impressive dick. Guess I'd have to have him for several hours to make sure I do it all.
 Again not really much to say here. I'd hit that.
I can't remember this guy's name. I know he did a video where he played a doctor for hot house. I don't think he did much sadly. Especially with that dick of his. That could easily do some damage.

3 comments:

  1. holy fuck # 1 and 3 are amazing and hot i love that furry bush !

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! Doe bears 1 and 2 are fuckables i can´t find their names ! please try to find them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete