Friday, February 21, 2014

What I figured out

Well being in a stable relationship has made me realize some things. I've always thought that I understood the logic behind an open relationship, but not the emotional side. Well I really trust Bear. I trust that he isn't over there getting it on with some other guy and I'm certainly not getting it on with anyone here. Well in an open relationship you are trusting that your partner is just getting off and not making this deep emotional connection. He showed me pictures of Jesse Jackman and Dirk Caber who have an open relationship. It's easy to see that the two really do love each other. Being in a relationship like that myself it makes it easier to understand what guys in open relationships say. Basically it's the idea that you are emotionally attached to so someone, but are interested in getting your rocks off with someone else. Now I'm not saying I want one. The both of us couldn't handle that type of relationship. We just want to be with the other. We have this emotional connection that makes it fun to flirt with other guys. When I was with him at the gay bar we flirted with our token straight guy. We loved pointing out guys we found tempting. Amazing how different relationships help you understand different people and different relationships.
 I'd love to sit in this guy's lap. He's all types of stocky. Just nice and buff. Can only imagine what he's packing in that jock. If everything is proportionate then DAMN!
 This is Dirk Caber. I kinda wish this was a photo of him in the kilt he hand made. Dirk isn't the biggest built guy, but he plays the daddy role very well. He played the boss getting fucked by an employee a few times. He's just hot. Especially when he's with Jesse.
I don't know who this guy is, but damn is he ripped. Clearly he's in contest shape. The veins and definition are everywhere. And he's clearly packing quite a bit in those posers too.

So I with Bear when he found this video on his facebook page. I pulled it up on youtube and we watched it together. This is what happens when women read messages that guys send on grindr, scruff, or growlr. Now these are of course the very shallow and superficial messages, but never the less these are things we've all seen or said on those apps. Then have them read by ladies just made it so much funnier.

3 comments:

  1. i understood you´re in a open relationship ok? i love it without neuroses so it is best
    fuck Doe I'd love to sit in this guy's lap too he´s beffy and brute like a gorilla ! damn
    last guy is fucking ripped but i prefer him beffy and super muscled

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh! i want to lick this hairy mother fucker in the pic 1 this is pure testosterone here in Norway the men are so smooth and shaved i like furry men*** very very furry

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 brute pig! omg! who´s he????????????? I want to tear his chest hair with my teeth while i finger his furry ass

    ReplyDelete