Friday, February 21, 2014

Videos

First up is coach jacking and cumming. I can not remember this guy's username. I can tell you that the guy is a major shooter. This is apparently him in his bulking phase. And I think he looks good. Supposedly he hadn't been getting tons of praise. Next up is a Turkish hunk threeway. And when I say hunks I mean hunks. Just the right build and hair. And boy do they seem to be into it. Now as for the last two I'm not 100% sure they are still around. Sadly my preview page is doing it's annoying block everything phase. Only the xtube and xvideos seem to work. If they are still there then the third clip is a very romantic bath fuck. Two guys getting it on in the bath. Nice and wet fuck. Can't complain about that. Lastly would be Shay Michaels getting fucked. Recently Shay has been mostly a top and it's kinda easy to see why but he did some videos where he bottomed. And the thing is the guy works well as a top or a bottom. Really doesn't matter.

8 comments:

  1. You use difficult expressions to understand Please translate to me
    "Just the right build and hair. And I think he looks good. Supposedly he hadn't been getting tons of praise. Next up is a Turkish hunk threeway. And when I say hunks I mean And boy do they seem to be into it. Now as for the last two I'm not 100% sure they are still around"
    Do Americans talk anyway or or just some people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha ha ! i´m from hungary but i live in Los Angeles a few years ! American English is quite different from the British English . Americans use a lot of slang a kind native language things that only they understand . he he he Doe is a lovely native !
      well Shay Michaels is my kind of man buff , hairy and has a nice pink hole i just want to fuck and be fucked by him.
      no doubt the turks guys are fuckable I easily would betray Shay Michaels with these hairy Turks sorry Shay but horny speaks louder

      Delete
    2. scrotum you´re a mother fucker! what does a hairy dark ass in the head of a gay! here in Russia I'm tired of pink assholes! love a hairy dark ass ! I would not think twice about changing Shay Michaels by this beautiful male specimen Arab
      ALEXEY -RUSSIA

      Delete
    3. What the fuck discussion pink assholes are infinitely more beautiful than black asses! Shay Michaels´ pink hole is sheer ambrosia a clear ass is much more inviting for rimming ! the picture above with ceaser is damn he´s another rosebud! tell me DOE what kind of ass do you prefers?
      black or pink?

      Delete
    4. I choose pink hole ! my husband has a nice rose ass genetic inheritance of their Norwegian ancestors i thank God for that. i love when I pour condensed milk in his ass and put my tongue in there. dark asses also are juice try put chocolate syrup on a black ass the vision and taste are extraordinary

      Delete
    5. ***********************ONLY GODS HAVE PINK ASSES*****************************************
      I´m a black but i have to admit that i´m crazy for a smooth red rose asshole... fuck yeahh. Shay Michaels`hole is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen . OMG the idea of ​​ the milkmaid Ass is great i also want.
      **************Hey boy i want to see white guys with red buttcheeks on this blog!****************

      Delete
    6. wofff! What happened? is this an open forum? I missed this debate
      Pink holes FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a juice pink hole is the food of the gods
      i don´t really like black asses but I'll try it with chocolate syrup should be a horny damn

      Delete
  2. wofff ! those 3 Turkish muscle beasts are hot ! nice asses and hairy cocks ! Brother Why are these Arab men such pervs ? post more of these arab men *************************

    ReplyDelete