Monday, February 10, 2014

Videos

First up today is Mario Ortiz and Dillon Press. I saw part of this video soem time ago. This is the first time I've seen it from start to finish. Both were really big when they filmed this. Wish they both were still in film. They made a pretty hot couple. Next up is Rico Dulce in the ring. Apparently at this gym anyone can be in after it closes. Then again if you saw Rico in nothing but his briefs like you wouldn't be all over that too. Third up is Louie Pitt. This is just a solo scene. There is just something sexy about the way he moves his body. Normally I do go for guys with a bit more beef, but he has just the right amount of it. Last up we have a couple fucking. Now I'm not 100% sure they are a couple. The way they talk I think so, but it could be a hookup. The top has a huge dick and the bottom is a very hungry daddy bottom. Now there is no cumshot, but it's still hot none the less. Last up is Nando's solo. I think he's gone by other names. I remember him most as the guy who got double fucked by Pedro Andreas and Daniel Marvin sharing a condom. Fun to watch him enjoying himself.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah crazy video Mario Ortiz and Dillon Press smoke and fuck like crazy i enjoy the mix of cigarette alcole and sex. now Rico Dulce without doubt is sexiest men i´ve seen here in Norway dark guys like him are very popular because of their dark bubbles butt$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. vid 1 is a total depravaty i love smooking. what can i say about Rico Dulce? handsome , sexy mamooth the finest piece of ass ... amazing ass Rico dont shaved his asshole like other bodybuilders
    Doe please load more vids of Rico Dulce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy fuck ! Rico Dulce is the most amazing bodybuilder I've ever seen omgf at 07:38 his god furry hole is eating by other guy´s tongue ! what a man. i want more of Rico please repost this video again... woofff

    ReplyDelete
  4. this latin man made me drool I had never heard of it before. godness the hottest rimming ever ! I need to know more about Rico Dulce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredible!!!!!!!! Hulk. Rico drive us all crazy ! he´s just gorgeous. i would do anything he would want me to. How I'd like to put my hands on it, touch it, grab it licking and worship his glutes. i want to see his big round ass again

    ReplyDelete