Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Who's a happy boy?

Why that would be me of course. So the guy I mentioned yesterday. Well we texted all day yesterday and we got so close. We had another long phone chat and agreed that we are meeting tomorrow. He's coming over to spend the night. Yes Ted is ok with this. His boyfriend is actually spending the weekend coming up. So with all that in mind it has just been a good week. He's only a year and a few months older than me and we just have so much in common. And if we hit it off well then next week I'm going with him up to the cities for his birthday. We'll spend the night and well kinda obvious what we'd do, but also go to a gay bar. I'm just feeling on top of the world. Wish I had a job interview because they'd hire me super quick because I'm just oozing positivity. Then again my jaw hurts from smiling and I'm sure I'd do way more in an interview. As a result I may not post Thursday. I'll be able to post tomorrow and Friday.
 This is Mickey Squires. He was really popular then kinda went away and bulked up and came back in the 90's. If I was to hold up a picture of him then to this one you'd think they were two completely different guys. Just weird when you think about it. The only difference is the bulk and a little less up top, but he really looks that different.
 I don't know this guy's name, but this is a scene from the internet short series Where the Bears at? In this scene he was told to strip and dance while one of the main characters is getting a blowjob. I'm not going to ruin it with the details of the episode, but you should see it. The guy is a sexy bear for sure.
 I don't know who this guy is (please don't ask), but let's just drink him in. Yep delicous.
Mick Powers is the guy you can clearly make out. I don't know who the other guy is. I think possible Blake Nolan, but it could be a lot of guys. Plus the background was changed. Someone took the picture and cut it out and pasted on a different background so I can't even get any context to make a good guess.

3 comments:

  1. yay! Hoping everything goes great and you get out of that funk with the help of your new hunk. Lol that rhymed. Wish I had your luck (19 and always been single) boo! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy 3 is delicious ! his name is George Dana. these vintage guys are horny! Mick Powers and Blake Nolan are 2 real bulls ! i love bulls

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck i waana to see more of George Dana!
    ALEXEY

    ReplyDelete