Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Videos

I'm just posting the videos today because I've been busy all day. Short answer for that is the guy I've been talking to is coming over later tonight and I'm trying to clean up so it doesn't look super messy when he visits. So as a result I promised a video post today so that's all I'm doing. First up we have two bears fucking. The names appear briefly at the beginning of the clip and I always miss it. I do know the top in this scene bottomed in another scene and boy was it hot to watch. He makes a good top as well. Next up is Mitchell rock and Rafael Carreras. I must say I enjoy this scene for several reasons. The main ones being Rafael knows how to use that dick and Mitchell knows how to take it. Third up is Trojan Rock and Vinnie D' Angelo. Sadly Trojan is rarely in the action in videos lately and Vinnie retired if I recall right. If you like seeing muscle bears go at it then you will like this clip. And since I know that most of you do like muscle bears then yeah you will love this clip. Last up we have Darrin Hawk (least I think it's spelled like that. Might be Darren and I'm too lazy to go check) playing with his window washer Ty LeBeuf. Now if Ty was also my window washer I'd have a hard time not doing this. Don't you all agree?

4 comments:

  1. fuck this guy in the picture one is amazing! beff like a bull....... really the first two bears on video are fuckers i enjoy your blog
    ALEXEY -RUSSIAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trojan Rock & Ty Lebeuf are the hottest beast on this post! Ty is teaser and provocative . and most importantly he´s very very hairy. 10:01 to 10:17 so hot
    Anyone know the name of this bull in pic# 1? I'll let him drill my ass all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fuck i dont know I hate when i can not find the name of the models!

      Delete
  3. Holy crap! i want a window washer like Ty LeBeuf in my home! Love the way he plays their Nipples
    I've fucked a mason who worked on my house

    ReplyDelete