Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stuff done, but bored

So yesterday I had my job interview with the hospital. I won't know if I got the job or not until tomorrow most likely. Having that through a wrench in my plans so I only posted the videos yesterday. By the time I got back here I just wasn't in the mood to do a post. As for today it's a gloomy day. It's suppose to snow quite a bit, but right now it's rain. It has been awhile since I've seen rain, but the snow is coming. It's an all night thing. The big plus is that I still have my bear to talk to. Despite the fact they are doing the annual inventory and he's ready to strangle someone.
 I believe this guy is Frank Vickers. He was another big time Colt model. I know that he did make two videos. Both of which had major muscle worship. Certainly was hot to watch him go at it.
 I seriously need to find this guy's name. I know that he is a big time shooter. He could easily put someone's eye out.
 This guy is Scott Carter. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe he retired from performing. I loved his accent and build. Always seemed to get into whatever scene he was in.
This is a gif from oen of the muscle worship videos. Their big thing was doing a pov worship session. Usually the camera guy would do this from time to time. Or when the guy shot he would shoot in the camera guy's hand. It was a tough job, but I'm sure we'd all want it.

2 comments:

  1. Frank Vickers. and scott carter are the best on this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank Vickers aka bodybuilder Roger Koch! of corse the best
    omg Scott Carter the best cock ever thin recto and uncut i love it!

    ReplyDelete