Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Videos

First up is Mitch Branson. This was when he was with Randy Blue. I just find him so sexy. I don't know what specifically, but he just looks so damn good. Next up is Aaron Ridge and Tom Colt. I must say I'm very jealous of Tom. I mean Aaron is a very hot stud. And that dick. Easy to see what he's the top in this situation. Third up is Thor on cam. Lately I've seen a lot of his stuff popping up. I guess he has his own site or is on a webcam service. I know he did a solo for theguysite. I really would like to see him fuck. I think the closest he's done on came is fucking a fleshlight. The last two videos are vintage pieces. The first is with 4 Ranch Hands. Well it starts off as four then moves to three. All I can say is wow. The bottom is this huge guy that takes cock like a pro. There are also multiple cumshots. I can honestly say they don't make them like this even though they so could. Lastly is a guy named Scott in a solo. There is something intriguing about him. He's not the hugest guy, but I think it's the confidence he gives off as you'll see.

4 comments:

  1. wow Mitch Branson is fucking tasty and loves playing their nipples. Tom Colt is lucky he's got that black stud dick only for him ..greedy....... ginger are my passion Thor is a god ireland i'm fascinated by oranges pubes Here in Brazil we haven't almost redheads the USA are full of redheads WHY?
    The vintage guys are gods fucking like bulls!
    great post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy at vid 1 is provocative i love the way he strums their ass and nipples... wooff that's better than a sex scene! Aaron Ridge is dicked as a stallion that guy-bottom is a lucky fucker. I would kill to have that black cock in my mouth
    love black bred stallions i want more of Aaron Ridge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man your selection of videos is great! Mitch Branson is a son of bitch how can a guy be so horny? Look out! at 06:16 how he is fingering the glans penis shit 09:28 fingering his ass as a male prostitute undoubtedly the best video of this post.
    Vintage video is fascinating i just love filmstrip and their models fuck look at 17: 33 the guy has his cock devoured by the man mustache! shit who´s he??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitch Branson is caressing softly his frenulum because it gives to his hole a mighty pleasure i want more of him ...... where´s Mitch Branson ?

    ReplyDelete