Friday, January 24, 2014

Videos

I must say I do like my video choices for today. The only issue I have is it looks like I got the wrong embed codes for two of them. I've posted many xhamster videos here and sometimes the code I get off the main site turns into a mobile code for phone viewing. It still works on a computer, but it will open up a new window or tab. Just a little FYI. First up are two Brazilian studs. I like this scene because it's not just passionate sex, but also a bit of muscle worship. Both guys are well built and seem into it. There is some pec play as well. It's just a scene I can not help but enjoy. Next up is Win Diezel and Akos Piros. I found this one shortly after I found the one I posted the other day. In this scene Akos is the bottom. If you liked that other scene I'm pretty sure you'll like this one more. Third  up is Clint Cooper, Logan Krewe and Evan Taylor. This one is a cowboy threesome. As you can see the guys are very nicely built. Easy to believe they do some sort of physical labor. Next up is what I believe is the best scene out of the movie Muscle Moving Company. This scene has Jim Slade and Derek Steel. You can easily see why when Derek comes down the stairs. The dude is built and has a cock to match. I'm so jealous of Jim Slade. Then it's Joey Jordan and Master Greg. This scene is mostly smoking, rubbing, and oral. That being said I still like watching it because I still have a major thing for Joey Jordan. Lastly we have two guys getting caught by a cop. From what I can gather (because I still can't tell Spanish from Portuguese and I'm pretty sure it's a Brazilian production) there was a gay pride parade and this couple decides to have some fun. They are of course caught by a horny cop who decides to not arrest them as long as he gets his dick taken care of.

6 comments:

  1. wow brazilian muscles are so hot! i´m Brazilian European descending a lot of these guys here are pure testosterone! holy crap the scene with Win Diezel and Akos Piros is pure testosterone I'd give anything to fuck buff Akos Love that accent from eastern Europe yahh ! how can a man be so sexy?
    that smoke guy has a phat cock and huge balls Is he Dereck stell? how he got this enormous cock?
    last up other brazilian video these guys are incredible horny and hot Brazilian men exude sex through which they pass foreigners are crazy when it comes here


    ReplyDelete
  2. Brazilians men are the hottest men on the planet! most young guys care about their body and are very athletic. yes they are they are like Arabs. Who are the hot Brazilians men from video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck yeah !movie 1 look at 01:38 what a hot piece of beffcacke .why brazilians male are so exotic and hot?
    video 6 at 00:35 i enjoy see that dick dripping piss at 12:04 a nice piece of brazilian hole they´re are bastards and is reputed to fuck like a machine! i want to live in Brazil!
    Akos Piros again is fantastic thanks man i love it! i´m crazy for shaved guys Win Diezel is even more beautiful than Akos i want both .
    video 4 DEREK STEELE is my favourite dad .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brazilian men are different Some are blond and blue-eyed while others are dark-haired So it depends on ur taste.Im not Brazilian but I've got many Brazilian guy friends They're very warm & adorable and I think that's what makes them . they´re very hot and very handsome

      Delete
  4. Fiesta! Akos and Diesel are 2 hot muscle Orcs! omg Who would not want to be fucked by these gargoyles omg! like 2 gargoyles they are from eastern Europe? omg! in this moment my dick is full of pre-cum while I'm writing. the Brazilian boys it dispense comments are real breed stalions the guy with tattoo is incredible say they are crazy for sex and mixed breed a mix of black ,indians., european mainly spanish and arabs omgf! a explose mix of sex!
    Thanks Doe i want more Brazilians boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. hot ,sex and bubble butted brazilians are pure horny! my friends were the carnival in Rio de Janeiro is insane the men were inflamed with sensuality, very muscular boys prostitute themselves for drinks and money my friends made ​​an orgy with 15 guys in a motel FREAK!!!!! for those who like big, hairy ass cracks brazilians are a full plate!
    FREAK Akos and Diesel are amazing out of this world! Diesel is the most beautiful and dat round ass! Akos is the sexiest. it did few films what a pit!

    ReplyDelete