Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Videos

First up today is a video with Steve and steve. By which I mean Steve Parker and Steve "Titpig" Hurley. This is from the movie 100% Beef by Hot Desert Knights. It is bareback just fyi. For me this was/is one of my favorite scene. I find both guys super hot and I think they only did one other scene together which is a shame since well they made this. Next up is another blast from the past with Adam Russo and Dodger Wolf. Any time I find this video I make sure to post it. It's one of the few scenes I actually can watch from start to finish without feeling the need to skip ahead. I've shot many times to this scene. The chemistry between the two is amazing. This was the first time I saw either of them in film. Sadly Dodger isn't doing anything new, but at least Adam is still fucking on camera. Third up is a very interesting scene. I will say I think there is a second part to this. It's called Nice Car. Basically this boy shows up to this guys garage to check out his car and of course it moves to more. The dad in this scene did a muscle worship video that was so hot. It has to do with that super deep voice of his. And in a shocker he actually doesn't top in this video. Which actually kinda makes it hotter. Sadly when I'm getting off to this it kinda reminds me of me fucking Coach. My Ex looks like way too many bald guys with goatees. Still a hot video. Lastly we have two bears fucking on a truck. I have no clue what's up with the coloring. I just found it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment