Friday, January 3, 2014

A dilly of a pickle

I don't know where I heard that phrase, but I think it's a good headline. Basically it means you are kinda in a bit of a jam. Basically you aren't sure what to do. Ted has put himself out there again and there are two guys who seem interested in him. One lives like 3 hours away the other is 2 hours and Ted would be more likely to visit him since he lives in Wisconsin. The big problem is that the guy closest to Ted is HIV positive. That of course scares Ted like no bodies business. I'm sure we all can understand that. Now I will say that my knowledge of HIV has gotten better than it once was. I still don't know as much as I should, but just enough that I don't sound crazy talking about it. Anyway I sat there and just thought what would I do? I know it's possible to date someone HIV positive and have sex with them, but still be negative. Hell that's one of the topics the movie Jeffery covered. In Queer as Folk Michael ended marrying Brian who was HIV positive. I bring this up because Ted was telling me that the positive guy says that for all the guys that claim to be open minded almost all of them (except Ted) don't even give me the time of day after they find out my status. That would be me. The guy is a cute guy no doubt. And it sounds like he's got a great head on his shoulders. Would I let a guy like that get away if we really hit it off. Just something to think about I guess.
 I like this picture. It's a dated photo, but still good. My only problem with it is that it clearly comes from the start of the shaved body era. As some of the videos I've posted from previous eras show, guys use to have body hair. Then almost over night all of them were shaved.
 Well this guy just looks yummy. Really nothing more to add there.
 This is (in order) Edu Boxer and Manu Maltes. They were a couple awhile back. As far as I know Manu was the only guy to ever top Edu on camera. Manu was also teaching Edu some English as well.
If you've never tried this then you really need to. Just resting your dick in between guys pecs is so hot. I guess it has to do with teasing him with a hard dick so close to his face, but not letting him suck it.

2 comments:

  1. I have no relationship with anyone who had hiv positive it scares me
    guy#2 is my fav ! Edu Boxer and Manu Maltes depraved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIV positive? Doe this is dangerous is best avoided.

    ReplyDelete