Monday, January 27, 2014

Final week

It's the final week at the store. Which means nothing for you guys really. Friday and Thursday I will most likely not get to post since my boss will be at the store the whole time. So, And Pay Attention to This, I'll post videos today and tomorrow as well. I may get to post Friday, but I doubt it. Then begins the job hunt. The other guy that works here mentioned that I could probably get a job at the local hospital and it's a job that you can pretty much stay in as long as you want. I would start off as a Tech Assistant, but could move up as I complete courses. I can be anything from staying as a tech that cleans surgical instruments to x-ray or cat scan tech. Basically once you are in you are in. Hoping I can get that soon because to keep getting unemployment I have to apply to at least 4 jobs a week and I'd like to think one of those 4 jobs would hire me. Other than that nothing new on my end. As I kinda figured early on, my chances of finding a guy in winter are pretty slim. Hell it's even hard to find a guy to talk to you at this point.
 This is Sam Shadon. Least that's the credit that he had when I got the photo. Anyway he wasn't in a whole lot of things. I can only think of 2 Colt movies right off hand. He probably did do more, but can't think of them. This photo is kinda the embodiment of why I think he's sexy. Not just the build, but that smile. He always looked like he enjoyed any scene he was in and that if you were lucky enough to meet you in real life he could make you melt with just a smile.
 I'm pretty sure this is a professional photo, but nice to give a back story to it as if it wasn't. Obviously the guy giving the blowjob sees you. Both guys often get together out in the woods where they were sure no one would see them. Well the best way to keep you quiet is with a dick in your mouth.

This was a recent drawing from D. Chooi. As I've said time and time again he does amazing work. I personally like Dragons and I can see this guy being a knight. I wish I had his drawing talent. If I did this would be a place to share my work instead of videos to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. Sam Shadon i think he's sexy and very hairy too. the vintage photo is
    is fascinating i would go back in time and know what happened behind the scenes! about drawings i just love is kind of art I also wish i had this talent!! I think it so erotic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will these Vintage guys are doing today? Do they alive? one of my great frustrations is not knowing how to draw I'd love to make erotic drawings with muscle guys shwoing their big asses and cocks
    DOE create posts only about cartoons
    thanks

    ReplyDelete