Monday, January 6, 2014

Videos

Just a video post today. Short version I'm a lot busier than I thought I would be today with it being -45 with the windchill. Seems like every time I go to type I get something or someone coming in. I'm doing this on my lunch break in attempts to eat and get this out. First up is a guy site double feature. The first guy is Levi. Not to much to add here. A nice looking guy with a nice jack off session. Next up is Rex. This is apparently his 2nd shoot. At the time I looked him up he still hadn't done anything else with a dude which is a shame with that body. I don't know if this third movie still works. Firefox has gone back to blocking videos when I preview them again. Redtube for some reason won't ever show up. Anyway if it still works it's with Bo knight and Erik Hunter in a threesome. The scene is from Centurion Muscle I believe. Basically Erik is in a photo shoot when he starts getting really horny. He then fantasizes about him being in a threesome. It is a long one, but certainly worth it. Next up is Tony Aziz, Samual Colt and Nash Lawler. Kinda your basic threesome involving cops. They meet some perp on the street and take him back to have their way with them. Again nothing to really add here.  Next up is a Bareback orgy. This is a scene from the movie 100% beef by Hot Desert Knights. It was one of the first to sort of mainstream barebacking. It starts off as a foursome with two Karate guys and two wrestlers, but quickly grows after that. You'll see a lot of familiar faces. This was around the time when it was pretty Taboo to bareback and usually you only saw older guys doing it on camera. Never the less it is a hot scene and thankfully they cum so we can see it. Last up is Jack Van Dean and Duncan Murphy. This is the last scene of the movie Jizz Gym. I've posted it before, but it's always worth it to post it again. It's easy to believe both go to the gym. Plus I find Duncan's super low voice to be so sexy.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Bo knight and Erik Hunter i love these 2 guys. Levi and Rex are amazing the guysite has the best beefcakes of the world! i jizz a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sexy ! i loved all vids. Levi is just horny!!! about Bo knight he has got a fucking bubble booty .
    Duncan Murphy drive crazy I could not control myself and i fapping with his hairy body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuckers ! Rex is most sex than Levi i love his jack off session!
    Video #3 is great i enjoyed that thressome rimming Erik Hunter´s ass is a scandalous is the same thing as rimming a black bull... grrrrrrrr.
    omg! video #5 Doe what the fuck vid is this? who´s the mustache guy at 1:38 ? they are all furry animals. I'd love to be in this orgy
    Thanks for uploading the videos more slowly so I can better keep track

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck! no one commented on the last video. Jack and Duncan are 2 furr men. Duncan Murphy has a lot pubic hair on your dick I love the way Jack's nose is buried in his pubes love when it passes that tongue inside of the Duncan´s pubes. That is so rarely seen on films please Doe post more of this!

    ReplyDelete