Friday, December 13, 2013

Videos

First up is a romantic flip flop. It's from the movie the haunting 2. This is the big sex scene. You can tell it's professionally done. I didn't know where this came from originally so I thought some indie film did it. This scene is very well done. A very believable scene. Next up a bear shoots a big load. As I've said before, I don't normally like to post amateur stuff unless it's good. Yeah this one was good. Third up is Ken Browning and Trey Casteel. I believe this comes from the movie Bunker by Mustang. This was when I was super into Trey Casteel. To be honest I still am. There is just something super sexy about him. Just so hot to watch him get fucked. Next up is Austin Wolf in the weight room. No context to this one. Just right to it. I love watching that man in action. It's not just because he's physically attractive, but because he just looks like he's actually a good guy. Like he's never met a stranger. I could be wrong, but that's always the impression I get in any scene he does which makes the scene that much hotter for me. Last up is Robin Sanchez flip flopping. I know this scene is bareback, but well Robin is so hot. He's another guy I like to see get pounded. I will say there is one major flaw to this clip. I don't know if it was bad editing before it was uploaded or if this actually happened, but Robin's money shot is skipped. One minute the other guy has shot and you are expecting Robin to go, and the next thing you know his sides all wet. For those of you that didn't know, the cumshot is often called the moneyshot. It's the big thing that we are all waiting for. A lot of studios won't publish scenes if they don't get a money shot. I know theguysite famously didn't release one of Rocky LaBarre's scenes because of lack of a money shot, but enough people wrote in that they released it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. wow! Asutin Wolf so sexy and muscled !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken Browning and Trey Casteel.are the best ! love their super sexy bodies

    ReplyDelete