Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Unmotivated

Today I'm just flat out unmotivated to do anything. I don't know why. Just not in the mood to deal with people or even to post today. Probably is just my winter mood swing. I have pretty much been keeping to myself. Didn't really go on any of the sites. It was warmer, but like I said just not in the mood to do anything.
 Here's a Bo Dixon Santa. I must say it really works. I'm curious as to wear he got those briefs. I have no use for them now, but maybe some day.
 I know this is a modified photo. He's not really wearing a hat, but gotta love the creativity some people have.
 This is Carlo Masi. It looks like he's in a club dressed as Santa. I would imagine a lot of places have a Santa who's lap you can sit on or grope.
Can I have Zeb Atlas under my tree. Or have me under him. Can I just have him for a day period. Yes sexually it would be fun, but also because he seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with. Plus it would way boost my gay street cred if I walk around the city with him.

2 comments:

  1. zeb atlas and bo dixon the best sex santa! but I prefer the old man #2 so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a real santa claus! massive and with his white beards!

    ReplyDelete