Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve today. That means I have a shorten day of work. Which is nice because believe it or not, nutrition stores aren't big for holiday gifts. It's going to be a long rest of the week. After work I'm going home to do nothing. Ted might be going over to his daughter's for Christmas Eve dinner. So I'm pretty much all alone most of tonight. For some that would be sad, but for me it's fine. Honestly if it was up to me, I wouldn't do anything Christmas related. I've been burned out on Christmas since November. I think if the holiday hadn't gotten so commercial and been going on and on since August I'd have more spirit. Then you have those people at Fox News claiming people like me are fighting a war on Christmas. I guess I should point out that Christmas has won. It's taken over since Hanukkah was early this year. Plus it's already kicked Thanksgiving's ass. Halloween is next on the list. Only thing I ask of Christmas is to stay in December. So to those that celebrate Christmas have a good one. To those who don't for whatever reason enjoy your day off. Everyone else have a nice day.
 I'd like one of these under my tree. That's the thing wear red briefs, a Santa hat, and red boots and you pretty much look like a sexy santa.
 This guy isn't wearing any Santa wear, but he would make a good Santa. He has the beard for it. Sometimes the guys that have real beards make for the best Santas with or without muscles. I think because that white beard is so recognizable.
 I'm kinda slowly transitioning out of Santa and Christmas related pictures so here's this one. It's your basic "the coach fucked me" fantasies. I just wonder how often this actually happens in real life. If you think it doesn't you are so mistaken.
 The final Christmas/Santa related picture I have is this one. This troll is from the video game Meat Mountain. I would take it that this is part of the holiday expansion. I wonder what he's hiding under that hat.

3 comments:

  1. Doe I´m very sad to hear that the store will close ! tell me do you live alone at home? where are your family?
    and your friends? and love your posts and you too!
    happy xmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg If You lose your Job you´ll find another Job ! smille you are young and healthy. I'm your fan
    man I feel horny for that troll love their massive legs how i ´d love to fuck that big ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stayed a week without coming here on the blog! what happened?
    take easy post more slowly! can you put 4 or 5 posts to display on page to become more visible?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete