Monday, December 30, 2013

Broken Record

There are times where I feel like I'm being a broken record. I have mentioned this guy before, but can't remember what fake name I gave him. Anyway he's a guy who seems to only go for straight guys. He fawns over them and thinks he will get to see them naked and suck their dicks. Every time it ends with him hurt and the friendship being ruined. The most recent case was this guy he had a crush on, and managed to suck his dick. Yay right? Well of course not. The straight guy ended up dating a friend of my gay friend's. I forgot how, but eventually the girl found out that my gay friend had a picture of her boyfriends dick. Yeah you can imagine how crappy that went. Well the entire time I was warning him to not do it. To just let it be a crush and move on. Don't act on it. Well he was a wreck for like a month. Well we have a similar situation. There is a friend of his that introduced him to a 19 year old friend. I should mention my friend is like 30 something. Anyway this 19 year old likes to do K2. Yes that is a drug. Well Saturday they were suppose to see a movie with the mutual friend and of course the 19 year old was high as a kite. Well the roommate said he wasn't going anywhere because he was too high, which got back to the mutual friend which got the 19 year old in trouble which made him super mad at my gay friend. So I did the usual just move on. The guy is a drug addict and won' be any good. My friend said oh he just wants a friendship, but just out of the blue says, but I really want to suck his cock. So of course I just said clearly you didn't want a friendship you wanted to suck his dick so just move on. After trying to convince me that no he really wanted the friendship he let it slip that the 19 year old says he's straight. I had it and just said clearly you wanted more and if you can't admit that then fine. I've said my peace. I'm tired of being a broken record.
I understand that we can't help who we have crushes on. I've had crushes on many straight guys that shop the store, but that's where it ends. I do not pursue it for a friendship even. We joke around when they come in, they buy their stuff, then leave. This need to get into a straight man's pants has never made sense to me. All it does is cause pain. I've seen many "straight" married guys want dick on the side and eventually get caught leading to a messy divorce. It's why I avoid them on sites. Do yourselves a favor guys. Look, but don't try to touch. It's one thing if you think they are straight and they turn out to be gay because they hit on you. It's another to assume you can get into his pants and convert him. Don't put yourself through that emotional turmoil.
 I want to say this photo has been doctored, but at the same time I'm having a heart time saying it. The part I think is doctored is his dick. I don't think he's truly naked. Think he was in a poser then it was edited, but there aren't the typical tell tale signs. If it's not doctored then wow. If it is then it's well done.
 Honestly the eye brows on this guy are the only things that make him look intimidating. He just seems like such a teddy bear really. Like He tries to be all gruff and tough, but at night he just likes to be held.
 This is a gif version of a vintage scene. I can't remember the name of the movie, but I believe it was put out by Surge Studios. It's all about guys in the army. This is actually the opening scene. The guy sucking the dick is getting his hair cut. I guess this is him giving a tip. Ironically this is actually sped up. In the scene the cumshot is in slow motion.
Found this image and had to post it. From the context of the picture it looks like the bigger guy is the boss of some sort of gang. And it's easy to see why he's the boss. The smaller guy doesn't look like a new recruit, but then again maybe he is. Maybe this is the way the members pay their dues.

1 comment:

  1. the last pic is hot bigger is better ! love muscle men

    ReplyDelete