Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The usual

Nothing super special to report today. Probably why I put off posting as long as I did. It snowed earlier so work was uber slow. I did do some more thinking about Coach. The more I think about it, the more sure I am that the only reason why he wants to be friends is to flaunt the fact that he is engaged to a woman. I know some of you think I'm being quick to judge and for those of you that have no clue what I'm talking about then go to yesterday's blog post. Coach is a guy who holds grudges. You should hear how he talked about his exes. Not just his exes, but people in his past. That makes it very hard for me to believe this guy just suddenly has realized that we can be friends and sent me a facebook friend request. I think I'll still accept it though. I guess to satisfy my own curiosity. Like I said worse comes to worse I just unadd him.
Oh and side note. Coach was the bottom in the relationship. We tried to have him top me, but he wasn't able to. I think do to nerves. 
 I'm so sure this is Duke Rivers. Mainly because of the build and the fact that only one nipple is pierced. If his dick was too then I know he was him for sure. He often had some sort of leather on with a cigar.
 Two things I notice. One what is up with this guys eyes. Second is that his dick? Because if it is then wow.
 This is Jim Ferro. I use to follow him on twitter. I didn't unfollow him, I just think he deleted his account. Or changed it's settings. It was set to private, but I can't find it in any search. Anyway I think he's still active, but his more recent stuff is bareback.
Is there anything more fun then a handsfree cumshot. Ok I'm sure there are a few, but when you just get to the edge and let your cock twitch and shoot whatever way it wants it's kinda hot. Normally I have to aim it because I'm trying to not get the couch or bed stained, but when you are with a guy who doesn't care and just wants to be with you it's pretty hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment