Monday, December 2, 2013

So done with this year

Without getting into it, I had a pretty crappy weekend. Doesn't look like it will be getting better anytime soon. So I'm trying to not harp on the negative and keep looking forward. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with SAD, so that's why I'm trying to stay positive. A lot harder than you think when you spend a lot of your day hoping that today is the day you'll have tons of customers come in only to find that you didn't. Or to realize that there is a good possibility you will have to go back home. Yeah it's crap like that, that's making it hard to stay positive. So focusing on the good not the bad. Still alive and still have a chance to make things better. Never know how the rest of the year will turn out and there is always hope in the new year.
 Whenever I think of super man I always have a picture in my head of a very muscular man. I think it's because of how he's drawn in the comics. This guy could play super man in my book. Just go out in that shirt every day. No one would question him.
 Is it wrong that I want to pull his dick out of his jeans and suck this guy off? No? Didn't think so. Just something about this guy tells me he's a nice guy that's fun to snuggle up with.
 I'm not sure if this guy has that mutation where one eye is one color and and the other is another, or if it's just the camera angle. The eye on the left hand side seems like it's that super bright brown color. It's kinda creepy. I had a classmate that got those contacts and it's almost like they can peer into your soul. If I was to take this guy home I'd hope that they both are a darker brown otherwise I can't look him in the eye.
I can not remember this guy's name. As far as I know he did one video with Tristian Jaxx (I believe that's the scene partners name). I'm not surprised he (as far as I know) only did one video. Seemed like he was always wanting to change positions. Now that could have been editing, but didn't seem like he made for a great bottom. Which is a shame because the guy is pretty hot.

5 comments:

  1. wow! the black men is the most beautiful man in the post! his dick looks uncut and hung like a horse. the last guy is a fucker look at those tits ! anyone know his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit ! super man is so sexy and muscled love his pecs . fuck the black nigga is a Ebony . amazing body perfect long and thin dick ! I'm crazy about thin cocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man you´re correct! I also want to pull his dick out of his jeans this guy is beff and hot love those areolas
    now the black stallion is mine!!!! godnesss he´s pure testosterone that dick seems to have left the sheath of a horse i need a black stud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. god Ebony please who is this black horse??????

    ReplyDelete