Friday, December 27, 2013

Standards

I was looking at videos to use for posts when I came across a video of a couple. Now you guys know me and couples. I maintain that when couples film themselves it's usually 10 times hotter than anything done professionally because these guys are fucking because they are into each other. Well that made me wonder about my standards. I will say the videos I post do meet a certain standardized standard I have. Now that kinda gets looser when I'm horny and a hell of a lot stricter if I've cum. So since it's close to the end of the year I thought I'd do a check list. I know some of you guys wonder (maybe not outloud or in the comments) how I choose the videos and why (this one is probably the real question you ask) why I don't post other videos.
Basically my standard is this. It has to be a hot video. Now what is hot for a solo v.s. an action scene is of course different. For a solo scene it's all about physical attraction of the guy. I'm not posting a video of a 95 lb stick or a 400 lb rollie pollie. From there it depends on what he does in the scene. For instance if he fucks a fleshlight, really draws you in with his eyes, shoots a huge load, etc. There are things that I do tend to avoid such as dildos. I just am not a big fan of guys using dildos. There of course are exceptions to this as I've posted. If the guy is really hot or really works it then I'll post it. I also tend to avoid self sucking because those guys tend to be pretty skinny an that's not my cup of tea. The rest I'll mention later.
Actions scenes are all about chemistry. I have not posted things of two guys who are very hot because there was no chemistry. Also if it's very one sided. For instance the top seems so into it, but the bottom just lays there looking like he's trying to block out the situation I won't post it. If the top doesn't really do anything (unless it's part of the scene) I won't post it. As more guys get added the standard gets higher and higher. Threesomes need to be an actual threesome. All three guys doing stuff together. I hate when it starts off with all three of them, then ends with two guys fucking and one guy just jacking. Unless the entire video makes that work. At 5 or more guys I really will only post if everyone is hot. Just because so much is going on that I feel like I'm missing something when they focus on one specific pairing.
Those are kinda my basic standards. Everything else really depends on the video. The lead up or the context may lead itself to a very dominate top or bottom. It may lead to guys not kissing. That's where I don't have a strict standard. There are however things I am very strict about. At no point will this blog every post fisting. I just can't watch it. I've left videos behind that had posting. I don't care how hot it is leading up to it or after it. I just can't watch it without getting sick. Anal prolasping/rosebud nope. Grosses me way out. Scat is a hell no. Watersports is a case by case basis. Creampie and fletching, and cum leaking out the ass. Again stuff I can't watch without getting sick so I don't post it. There are like 2 videos I let get away with this only because it's at the very end and the sex leading up to it was so hot. Guy's cumming in other guys is fine as long as I don't see the proof coming out the ass.
From there there are also certain guys I will not post. Usually because they either give me the impression that they are a jerk or have proven they are a jerk. This can be through twitter or facebook or even comments back to fans. Spencer Reed is the most recent example. I liked him kinda early on, but as he got more and more popular I just got this feeling like something wasn't right with him. Well over time he proved it by treating his fans the way he did. Other guys I won't post are guys that insist on letting you know how straight they are. That means in every scene they do the script has to call for them to say I'm straight or say they just fucked a chick or something like that. Zeb Atlas is not in this category. He doesn't have to say it. He's done stuff with guys and girls. I'm perfectly ok with Zeb because when he is with a guy, he looks like he enjoys it. It could be very good acting, but I wouldn't know. Hell if they made one of his characters gay I could believe it.
So in summary basically it's all about how hot the scene is. If the guys are into each other and if there aren't extreme kinky things going on.
 One reason why I often like vintage movies and pictures is because they usually show cased real men. Guys who may not grace the cover of a magazine, but you may see at a construction site. A guy who didn't shave his entire body. Let everything go natural. They also typically had facial hair which is a weakness of mine.
 Looks like this is a "I just got a new tattoo" photo. Based off of how the tiger head looks and the redness around it. Will say I'm jealous of the artist that got to work on this guy. As anyone that has a tattoo or watched one knows, the artist has to touch the area and in many cases hold it down. If I was his artist I'd be boned up the entire time. I would so love to pet that tiger.
 I've only been with one guy that didn't have sensitive nipples and yet I still found myself doing this. It's just so hot and always bones me up. In case you are wondering the guy with the tats is Alexsander Frietas and the guy sucking his nip is Marc Dyaln. This is from their scene in the movie Lucky Fuck.
I'm not a fan of the butt fuck machines, but I'm more interested in the guy in this picture. Could just imagine plowing that ass.

4 comments:

  1. Vintage videos are gold love their giuys they spend a lot of sensuality really they´re manly shit why this mania for man shaved? love shaved men but hairy is better
    Marc Dyaln´s pecs looks so good to suck love with big giant tits are so sexy
    wow I'm not a fan of the butt fuck machines this shaved guy and his "ass baby" is a scandall

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! first guy look like a sexy bricklayer! 'll tell you guys I've fucked with two bricklayer here at home it was great! unfortunately all were hairless! fuck i hate it. tattoos are so sex i love tigers are animals that give me horny another thing that makes crazy are men with giant tits like a cow
    the last pic is incredible love fuckmachines I dislike shaved men but this guy is amazing his skin is so soft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! xerxes it´s teaser! I'd love to fuck with workmen! the guy in the pic 1 has wonderful dick bush !

      Delete
  3. of course hairy is much better! although I adore shaved men there is nothing better than seeing a muscular guy without any hair on their chest dick and ass. The last guy it´s a vision of paradise! or better the gates of hell opening up! yeahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete