Monday, May 3, 2010

What a weekend

So after work Saturday I just spent time with my boyfriend. Well we did go shopping, but after that we just stayed with each other. That's when I kinda started realizing that I'm starting to stink. I mean like my BO is in over drive. Feels like I need to start applying it 2 times a day. Then yesterday he was helping his family so I got some alone time to do what I do when I'm alone. Yeah that was fun. Even made another DVD for me. Even did an arm workout in between that. I finished up in the shower. Now the weird part is that I had an orgasm and a few drops came out, but that was it. Now I did have a major pre-cumming a bit earlier and that might be why, but still odd. Also realized that I have a nice chest developing. Kinda got my cock going really good in the shower. Anyway I think the extreme horniness and BO is thanks to my testosterone booster. Plus my shirts are starting to get snugger. My boyfriend is also giving up on trying to break his habit. It's making him miserable and honestly I hate seeing him like that. I rather have him for only a week happy then months miserable. Well now for the videos. The first is a pair of older guys. I don't know their names, but I think one's name is Jared. He was on a Daddy Solo video. The one who's very verbal and more dominating. This isn't the full video. I have the full video somewhere and it's pretty hot. The next is one with Rafael Alencar. I've kinda gone back and forth with him. Sometimes there is something sweet about him that makes his scenes better other times he just feels so stuck up. This one I like because it has a nice cumshot at the end. Lastly is one with Alex Le Monde and Trey Rexx. This was from some movie by MSR. Think it was called To Do List or something. Alex and Michael Brandon share stories of guys they did that were on their to do list. Michael's scenes (like usual) were more raunchy and about lust. Alex scenes were more romantic and slow and sensual. Needless to say I liked Alex's scenes more. This is the last scene and I mean these two just make such a good scene here. Very hot.




No comments:

Post a Comment