Monday, May 10, 2010

One fun weekend

Yeah I didn't really do much besides hang out with my boyfriend. I will be going home to see my sisters graduation though. The joy of having younger siblings and being a few hundred miles away from them. I was just kinda in a snuggling mood. I don't know I just haven't been as horny as I use to be. Friday night my guy took a male enhancement meaning he was in the mood. Me not so much. Just something about watching movies doesn't put me in the mood. I can't help, but think of the movie over and over again. Hard to keep a boner when that happens. So helped him get off then kinda snuggled next to him and fell asleep. He had to get out early so I figured hey I'll just have a little edge session. This time I put on a cock ring to make sure I stayed hard. Yeah did I stay hard alright. I find it sad that at 21 I'm using a cock ring to stay hard. Then again it could just be stress. I mean this morning I was able to perform and I was honestly half asleep. Maybe I'm more of a day time guy then a night time one. I'm worrying about it too much I guess. Oh I did finally put a picture up top. I know it's kinda obvious for a gay guy to have a picture of a dick, but honestly I think it really works. It's what I want. Dick to dick. I just thought it was the perfect image. The simple story behind that. I forgot where I found it. I think I found it on the new muscled masturbator blog. Which I finally found. Been missing it. Well time for the videos. 1st up is Chris and Robert from real couples. This was a pantheon productions big thing for awhile. I think they stopped at 3 though. They basically take real couples (typically those with an age gap or both men are older) and put them on camera. Do a little interview (which can be really fun or really dull) then let them go at it. Some guys on these videos end up doing videos. Anyway I find this couple very hot. I guess it's the dirty talk they give each other. The 2nd video is actually a full video. I usually don't do them, but well this is a special occasion. It's the Minute Men Men in Uniform video. All the scenes are pretty hot. Ok the first three and the last one is kinda silly, but does have a nice cumshot. Next a business deal leads to sex. All I can say is if every business guy were to put their money towards a gym membership like these guys. I would be going into business that's for sure. The 4th video clip is scene 2 from Executive Action. The best scene out of the whole movie if you ask me. It stars Brad Kline and Marc Mann. It is one of those cheesy scenes that you know would never happen, but always wish it would in real life. I mean if Marc Mann came on to me I'd have a hard time not pulling out my dick. Net is a jerk off compilation of Abayyoujock. I simple like his body, cock ring, and cumshot. Love to be in that shape at his age. Lastly is a scene that again is a fantasy for most, a gardener and the boy sun tanning. Again not going to happen unless your that rich, but always nice to dream. Plus it has two cumshots and the gardener is hot so got to lvoe it.










No comments:

Post a Comment