Tuesday, May 4, 2010

That was romantic

So my boyfriend was feeling a little down about not kicking his habit so he sent me an e-mail apologizing and saying why he couldn't stop just yet. It was really sweet because he didn't have to do it. I mean I know it is hard to give up an addiction. So I just assured him that I was there for him no matter what. He then calls me up and says that the e-mail brought tears to his eyes. I went back and read it and said wow that actually is kinda heart warming. I was more writing it to make him feel better. So last night we did a lot of cuddling and talking. We even started to go at it, but slowly it became less about climaxing and more about talking. I think it was a combination of him not really being into just yet and him playing with my ass a bit. I don't know, but lately I've become like a straight guy. You know don't touch my ass, why do you want to put a finger up my ass, don't lick my ass. I don't know what it is, but whenever he plays with it I lose my boner and kinda fall out of the mood. I'll have to work on that. Probably has to do with issues from my ex. Well time for the videos. The first is The Coach from Randy Blue. This was the first Randy Blue clip I really liked and tried to get my hands on. Plus it has Mitch Branson. I believe this is one of the first big things he did. Now he works for Colt which I think does a good job pairing him up with guys. This was also during the big Reese Rideout and Chris Rockway popularity wave. They are still around, but just not as popular as they once were. The next is a jacking off clip with Tom Anderson. Something about this guy kinda turned my crank. Probably the oil and playing with the chest while jacking his cock. Lastly is Matt Ramsey a.k.a. Peter North jacking off for our pleasure. I don't know which name he used at the time this was done, but I do know that like usual he shoots a huge load. Not to mention he was in really good shape. Makes you wonder if there was something in the water back then.




No comments:

Post a Comment